International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidus

Give screenshot of Nicktoons Africa using UK branding.
I'm not making any of this up, the Nick channels were very hesitant in giving Nicktoons ongoing shows
e147029087116abedc909c443bbbfd39.jpg

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Ah. :( You should put a watermark on them, at least for a while.

Maybe Nick will close the account down as they're pretending to be an official channel.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nickelodeon Asia November 2021 Highlights:
1-19 November : New Episode Paw Patrol at 7:25 AM WIB
Celebrate Thanksgiving:
15-22 November New Episode The Loud House Season 5 At 16:00 PM and The Casagrandes Season 2 At 16:25 PM

29 November-3 December 2021 New Episode Spongebob Squarepants Season 12 At 17:00 Pm (Ps: Little tease about new episode maybe Kamp koral wil debute on Nick asia in december)

Source:

NippyToadster

Polish Nickelodeon schedule info(Oct 1-Oct 14)
- Drama Club premieres Mon-Fri at 7:40 pm CET from 8 of November
- no new Kally's Mashup eps by now after Nov 5
- new episode of It's Pony (this episodes are from the second season,which werent premiered in US by now) every Sunday at 9:35 am CET
- nothing else was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.

Featured Posts