International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
It won't die. Just the schedule was not prepared in full for those days.

Meanwhile, Episode 62 of The Loud House seems to be unbanned on Nicktoons HD CEE, as it will be shown on 9th December.
i meant that it will become shit, because shown are programs from CEE schedule

how similiar it its XD Nickelodeon tv műsorújság 2021.12.30 - 2022.01.03

Francisque

No more Rodzina Zastępcza and other Polish productions, maybe?

The day that the Polish license will be gone?

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I’m surprised Nicktoons UK hasn’t premiered Kamp Koral yet, they premiered Middlemost Post, The Patrick Star Show and The Smurfs so why not Kamp Koral? I’m not surprised if it never premiere on Nicktoons UK and only be thrown to Paramount+ if that ever comes to the UK, same as for all of the new Disney Channel episodes/shows from 2020-present going to Disney+ after Disney Channel UK closed in October 2020.

NixcoBox12

Nickelodeon CEE (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292493
Nicktoons CEE (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292494
TeenNick CEE/Nickelodeon Teen (Hungary, Poland, Romania and France) schedule for Monday, November 22 to Sunday, November 28.
View attachment 292495
I know this is a few weeks old but man, Nickelodeon CEE does not care about Kamp Koral if they are only airing it 5 times in a week, Nicktoons CEE is better but COME ON MAN

NixcoBox12

Nicktoons UK premiered the Middlemost Post Christmas episode Parker Saves Christmas on December 3rd 2021 (same day as US) at 4.30 pm UK time, I swear they didn’t advertise it although I haven’t watched Nicktoons UK as much as around 2017-2020 due to them airing bad shows like Doug Van Dango and Alvin and not good shows like Breadwinners and Horrid Henry airing for 85% of the day.

Francisque

Not unlike other CEE feeds, Nick Western Europe Scandinavia shows some promos and then goes on filler moods, idents back-to-back etc., in a boring manner!
The same ident can be played twice

I guess the full advertising is for Spain.

Moreover, this feed hasn't gone on Christmas mood yet, while Nick italy has on today (as it's usual in Italy, because of Immacolata)

This feed is not CEE though, but Nordics+Iberia

Francisque

Not unlike other CEE feeds, Nick Western Europe Scandinavia shows some promos and then goes on filler moods, idents back-to-back etc., in a boring manner!
The same ident can be played twice

I guess the full advertising is for Spain.

Moreover, this feed hasn't gone on Christmas mood yet, while Nick italy has on today (as it's usual in Italy, because of Immacolata)

This feed is not CEE though, but Nordics+Iberia
Yep, I've watched Nickelodeon WE Spain, and there they use the full 12 minutes per hour allotment, so the lengthened slots are for them.
I guess it makes sense , since Spain is the biggest market catered by this feed

Interestingly, a filler even has run in Russian, on the Swedish feed!

I don't understand why Scandinavian kids channels have a very small amount of advertising these days, Cartoon Network has none at all it seems! @Markus Nelis

Much better than running these "annoying" fillers

Markus Nelis

I don't understand why Scandinavian kids channels have a very small amount of advertising these days, Cartoon Network has none at all it seems! @Markus Nelis

Much better than running these "annoying" fillers
Correct, CN has no advertising at all. Just a couple promos and a next bumper, that's it. Same thing applies to Boomerang, no ads 24/7. I really don't know why too but it could be something related to the pandemic. Then again, we can't be sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts