International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

This scene of SpongeBob in RandomLand wasn't like this when it first aired. We could say it was censored but screams can be heard in the background. I saw this in the Romanian feed on YouTube. At first I thought it was only for the Romanian feed, but apparently all feeds are regulated.

1643473279822.png

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
~Happy Lunar Day Everyone

Nickelodeon Asia Line Up February 2022:

Lunar New Year Special In 31 January - 13 February 2022

Spongebob Squarepants, Loud House, Alvinnn the Chipmunks!!, Maraton At 15:30 PM And Baby Shark Big Show At 9:30 PM

New Episode:

The Casagrandes Episode Bunstoppable 1 February at 16:45 PM

New Season:

It's Pony Season 2 in 29 January 2022 At 10:30 PM

Nick Jr:

New Episode The Adventures Of Paddington 24 january - 4 february 2021 At 15:30 PM

Source:

Ps: i hope there's upcoming New Valentine Promo Special.
Status: Why Nick asia Promotion The patrick star show but they don't aired the show on TV

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
From January 31, Nickelodeon CEE cease the Nick Jr. block aired every morning between 05:00-06:55.

Meanwhile, Polish subfeed has been expanded on Nickelodeon CEE for a while, and it's shown between 9:10 and 11:30CET due to the winter vacations.
And Episode 62 ("Deal Me Out"/"Friendzy") from TLH is probably scheduled to be shown on Nick CEE PL subfeed within two weeks.

Last edited:

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I know this is mentioned before but on December 25th 2021, Nickelodeon Scandinavia split from the Commercial Light feed and now is part of the CEE feed. On December 27th 2021, Nickelodeon Poland split from it's own feed and is now part of the CEE feed. Nickelodeon Austria will do the same thing in the future.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Wouldn't it make more sense for Austria to use the German feed rather than the CEE feed? It was ridiculous for Austria to start to use the Swiss feed, as it's programmed by a third party now.

J10

On December 27th 2021, Nickelodeon Poland split from it's own feed and is now part of the CEE feed. Nickelodeon Austria will do the same thing in the future.
No, it didn't split from it's own feed, as it was just localized. Instead, it was merged with Nickelodeon CEE (with some Polish Opt-Outs), as mentioned before.

I know this is mentioned before but on December 25th 2021, Nickelodeon Scandinavia split from the Commercial Light feed and now is part of the CEE feed.
I thought it got split, because from what we know, few weeks ago, was that the DOG positions are now different for both feeds.

Last edited:

Francisque

AFAIK Nickelodeon Scandinavia is its own feed

EDIT: oh no, it is the feed shared with Ukraine, Baltics etc. Nickelodeon "Global" (not CEE; which is a different feed)

J10

AFAIK Nickelodeon Scandinavia is its own feed

EDIT: oh no, it is the feed shared with Ukraine, Baltics etc. Nickelodeon "Global" (not CEE; which is a different feed)
What does this mean? Are they getting the feed in that market, or is it the schedule being unified?

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
No, it didn't split from it's own feed, as it was just localized. Instead, it was merged with Nickelodeon CEE (with some Polish Opt-Outs), as mentioned before.
Yeah, it is a localized feed still, but merged with CEE.
Nickelodeon Global does air in Africa, Albania, Slovakia, etc, blame the DubDB wiki for that statement. (Scandinavia is now part of Nickelodeon CEE is mentioned in the DubDB wiki)
I thought it got split, because from what we know, few weeks ago, was that the DOG positions are now different for both feeds.
yeah, it's now on top right corner (Scandinavia)

J10

Nickelodeon Global does air in Africa, Albania, Slovakia, etc, blame the DubDB wiki for that statement. (Scandinavia is now part of Nickelodeon CEE is mentioned in the DubDB wiki)
The website is like Wikipedia, and it’s not reliable, and we shouldn’t rely on it. We have to go to official sources. Also, I saw the DOG, Nickelodeon CEE is so different, and you have to look at the DOG, as the CEE shows the logo graphics in Orange at the beginning of the show, and Nick CEE doesn't broadcast in Scandinavia.

J10

Gah, why do they make it so confusing.
We were talking about Scandinavia, and I told him don't rely on DubDB, because it's unreliable and has misinformation, like Wikipedia. Nickelodeon CEE is not broadcasting in Nordics, due to the DOG graphics, and the CEE feed is licensed in Czechia, unlike Scandinavia/Nordics, which is licensed from the Netherlands (CVDM).

Last edited:

J10

Really?! We were confused, because it said it’ll last until 2024 and 2026.
1643948966807.png

But now after it got split, I guess Scandinavia went to RRtv in Czechia. No need to put the source, remove it, as I know what you mean.

We were confused between Nicktoons (the feed that got renewed for 5 years) and the one Scandinavia was applying for.

Also, he said at that time, if the feed splits, license could be renamed, and they can continue using it.
Each Nickelodeon Commercial Light language has its own seperate licence, so when the split happened, it can be renamed, and they can continue using it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts