International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

"SpongeBob Every Day on Nickelodeon" shows old episodes in the promo. It was normally shown on Nickelodeon CEE, Nickelodeon Europe HD and Nicktoons Global from season 5 of SpongeBob. Seasons before season 5 wouldn't show unless it was Christmas or a special block. I think the seasons before season 5 will also show all nick channels (Nickelodeon CEE, Nickelodeon Europe HD and possibly Nicktoons Global).

Screenshot: Nickelodeon Europe HD
1650664911563.png

BloggerHU

"SpongeBob Every Day on Nickelodeon" shows old episodes in the promo. It was normally shown on Nickelodeon CEE, Nickelodeon Europe HD and Nicktoons Global from season 5 of SpongeBob. Seasons before season 5 wouldn't show unless it was Christmas or a special block. I think the seasons before season 5 will also show all nick channels (Nickelodeon CEE, Nickelodeon Europe HD and possibly Nicktoons Global).

Screenshot: Nickelodeon Europe HDView attachment 296123
It's a general promo first aired a year ago:
Nothing has to do what seasons air currently the Nick channels.

BUT interestingly from June, Nicktoons CEE brings back the older seasons from the series.

ballwa44

1650721933340.png

I guess this is a 'rona is over party for Nick, ayy. Glad they didn't remove this from the schedule last-minute.
Aired today at 9:40 on Nickelodeon C... actually how do we call this feed at this point? Is it still called Commercial? Hmm...

NippyToadster

Screenshot: Nickelodeon Europe HDView attachment 296123
The problem is just with the Bulgaria for CEE.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Not really sure because there's no proof, but According by Encyclopedia Spongebob Wikia. The Patrick Star Show Aired on Nickelodeon Asia In 20 May 2022.

Is same with Upcoming New Episode Spongebob Squarepants Goofy Scoopers aired in Nick asia too in 11 may 2022.

Ps: Highed for noted for this information maybe is true because this for Celeberate Ied Day was religion event has famous In Southeast asia.

hmm, well well well, looks like this is fix aired in nickelodeon asia

Last edited:

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
For reminding:

Today is the last day for Nickelodeon Russia to broadcast for viewers inside Russia, and it will remain airing in CIS countries, Kazakhstan, and Moldova. This included Paramount Comedy, MTV, MTV Live HD, Nick Jr., etc.
So Russian viewers can’t watch SpongeBob and Middlemost Post now!
oh wait, SpongeBob airs in other Russian channels, still, they can’t watch Middlemost Post!

J10

So Russian viewers can’t watch SpongeBob and Middlemost Post now!
oh wait, SpongeBob airs in other Russian channels, still, they can’t watch Middlemost Post!
This isn’t something new being announced, as I was reminding them that this is the last day for their transmission inside Russia, before suspension of their broadcasting, effectively tomorrow, April 28th.

J10

Last moments of Nickelodeon CIS (Russia):

Also, Nickelodeon HD Europe (With Russian ratings) gets the same thing:

If it didn’t come back to Russia and that the battle lasted very longer, they should urgently start filing a Czech license from RRtv for Nickelodeon CIS, and hand back the Russian license.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!

If it didn’t come back to Russia and that the battle lasted very longer, they should urgently start filing a Czech license from RRtv for Nickelodeon CIS, and hand back the Russian license.
It would've made sense to shut down Nickelodeon at around 06:00 Moscow Time instead of during a program.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver

Nickelodeon Russia glitched to die, that’s funny
oh wait it’s still broadcasting in neighbouring countries so it didn’t die, ok

J10

Nickelodeon Russia is completely closed, even in neighboring countries. The last hours he broadcast on satellite and in some IPTV, but at 18:50 Moscow time the broadcast was suspended.

November 15, 1998 — April 28, 2022
I thought it's going to be suspended only in Russia just like Cartoon Network & Boomerang, but why the localized Russian Nickelodeon channel gets suspended completely, despite adding Moldova time zone in it? Shouldn't they just license it in Czechia, so they could continue to broadcast?

TVArchive

I thought it's going to be suspended only in Russia just like Cartoon Network & Boomerang, but why the localized Russian Nickelodeon channel gets suspended completely, despite adding Moldova time zone in it? Shouldn't they just license it in Czechia, so they could continue to broadcast?
I also don't understand why they added time. maybe the plans have changed

J10

I also don't understand why they added time. maybe the plans have changed
Now, what's left for them after the suspension of Nickelodeon Russia, is Nickelodeon HD Europe/Nickelodeon Global.

I wonder if the Paramount Russian Channels (Paramount Comedy & Paramount Channel) and MTV Russia has went off with Nickelodeon Russia in the neighboring CIS countries.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Nickelodeon Russia is completely closed, even in neighboring countries. The last hours he broadcast on satellite and in some IPTV, but at 18:50 Moscow time the broadcast was suspended.

November 15, 1998 — April 28, 2022

d98b023910a62600dbbd2928a6b54aae.jpg

This screenshot is from a few minutes ago, maybe it’s still available on some providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts