International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloggerHU

Can confirm. The episode titles for the first season can be seen (in Hungarian) along with the year 1999 (instead of the newer ones). Great news :DView attachment 297307
You can confirm, yes.... but the EPG can't be wrong? Have you seen live in the television? According to the newest EPG file what I received, the S1 episodes was changed to S5 ones.

But from June, the first seasons should come back really. Yes, seasons 1-4. We will see if they air it or change it again the schedule.

TVArchive

Can confirm. The episode titles for the first season can be seen (in Hungarian) along with the year 1999 (instead of the newer ones). Great news :DView attachment 297307
there may be an error (or not). last year, the website of TV programs wrote that they would show the old "Rugrats" instead of new (nick global), but this did not happen.

Fernzéhen

You can confirm, yes.... but the EPG can't be wrong? Have you seen live in the television? According to the newest EPG file what I received, the S1 episodes was changed to S5 ones.

But from June, the first seasons should come back really. Yes, seasons 1-4. We will see if they air it or change it again the schedule.
You may be right. But the EPG still haven't updated it yet. Basically I've experienced this and I was disappointed when they postponed the teen titans go vs teen titans movie back months ago on cartoon network cee lol. Let's hope season 1-4 will be aired this time.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver

My Nicktoons CEE schedule (taken from Poland) still lists Season 1 though, we have to wait for tomorrow to see if it airs season 1 or 5 (hopefully season 1 as the channel rarely airs it!)

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nick Commercial Full (CZHU) in June...
Overlord and the Underwoods - new episodes
The Patrick Star Show - new episodes
Danger Force - new episodes
Loud House - stunt
Henry Danger - stunt
Warped - new show

BowDown097

My Nicktoons CEE schedule (taken from Poland) still lists Season 1 though, we have to wait for tomorrow to see if it airs season 1 or 5 (hopefully season 1 as the channel rarely airs it!)
The secondary feed of Nicktoons CEE (Global Commercial, available in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania I think) is premiering stuff for seasons 1-3 it looks like. The primary one (Global) isn't. I'm guessing it's because some dubs haven't finished the episodes yet.

Fernzéhen

.__.
IMG_20220526_162134.jpg

BloggerHU

It's something. According to the most updated schedule, this month the channels air a mix of old seasons episodes in that slot. On Monday for example will aired season 4 episodes. Tomorrow season 1 will be again.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
It directly started from season 2, today they aired Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III/Squirrel Jokes and No Free Rides/I'm Your Biggest Fanatic.
According to Polish TV schedule, season 1 episodes will be shown tomorrow.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
The Nicktoons UK schedule will be changed on June 6th (keep in mind this is the weekday schedule), i won't list the whole schedule, but i will add the updates, all times listed are UK times

During school hours, SpongeBob and The Smurfs will air
Middlemost Post won't air at 4:30 pm anymore, meaning that for a while at least, the show won't air at all, it’s replaced by SpongeBob, so it's not all bad
The Patrick Star Show will air at 5:15 pm
The Casagrandes will return to it's airing at 5:45 pm, something that hasn't happen for a while (however it returns for new episodes in different time slots starting May 30th, so it's not retuning to the channel entirely)
Big Blue will air at 6:15 pm
SpongeBob and The Patrick Star Show airing at 7 pm-10 pm will be over after it airing at those times since January 2022
Horrid Henry will air at 7 pm-7:30 pm
Fairly Odd Parents will return, at 7:45 pm
Rugrats (the original, the reboot hasn't aired in the UK yet) will return, at 8:45 pm
Sanjay and Craig will return, at 9:45 pm

Ok, so that's a big change, for the better? no, due to no Middlemost Post, and i haven't see any of the 3 shows that are returning , but if you are a fan of any of the 3 shows, be happy, they are retuning!

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Nick CEE/PL from today. And according to the Hungarian schedules, the three omitted TLH episodes (5x9ab, 5x10b and 5x12b) are shown this week on the main feed.
IMG_20220530_180615.jpg

Update: At 9:40CET from Wednesday to Thursday, Nick PL/CEE will be airing few missing episodes from Season 5 (S5E19a, S5E20b, S5E21-22) that were not shown by Nicktoons HD CEE.
They could rerun S4 episodes to make them eventually shown with Polish dubbing, but no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts