International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
According to LyngSat, the feed Nick LatAm (except Mexico) and Brazil uses is now called Nick Centro. And it looks like it may be the new name for Nick Global. Nickelodeon Centro - LyngSat
The intern name is Nickelodeon Central (Source) and isn't the new name for Nick Global, especially since that's still a completely different feed.

I also noticed that Nickelodeon Poland hasn't received any December schedules yet...

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
The intern name is Nickelodeon Central (Source) and isn't the new name for Nick Global, especially since that's still a completely different feed.

I also noticed that Nickelodeon Poland hasn't received any December schedules yet...

Once again I said, Nick Poland is a part of Nick CEE. I may assume only naziemna wasn't given the schedules, cause one of dubbingpedia.pl users did get. And TRLH final episodes of Season 1 are scheduled from 4th to 8th December.

Oh, speaking of TRLH - Next monday, it premieres on TeenNick CEE/Nickelodeon Teen France, including also 2 banned episodes from S1.1 batch ("Chore Thing" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand") that were omitted on raw feed of Nick CEE.

BloggerHU

Once again I said, Nick Poland is a part of Nick CEE. I may assume only naziemna wasn't given the schedules, cause one of dubbingpedia.pl users did get. And TRLH final episodes of Season 1 are scheduled from 4th to 8th December.
On epgs.vimn.com is also missing the December schedule for Nick CEE Poland.

Oh, speaking of TRLH - Next monday, it premieres on TeenNick CEE/Nickelodeon Teen France, including also 2 banned episodes from S1.1 batch ("Chore Thing" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand") that were omitted on raw feed of Nick CEE.
You know that TeenNick CEE and Nickelodeon Teen France is no more the same feed? They have different schedules a while ago.

You're fired!
On epgs.vimn.com is also missing the December schedule for Nick CEE Poland.

You know that TeenNick CEE and Nickelodeon Teen France is no more the same feed? They have different schedules a while ago.

I haven't noticed that. Sorry for correcting.
But, knowing that we share the Polish opt-out with the rest of Nick CEE Commercial feed, I can assume the planned TLH episodes from S7 (S7E9-12) are postponed to 2024.
And now the schedule is available also for Nick CEE Polish opt-out feed.

Meanwhile, "Bizzaratorium" from TLH ended with ending credits at least on Polish opt-out feed.

Last edited:

BloggerHU

I haven't noticed that. Sorry for correcting.
But, knowing that we share the Polish opt-out with the rest of Nick CEE Commercial feed, I can assume the planned TLH episodes from S7 (S7E9-12) are postponed to 2024.
Sorry, but when was the plan to premiere these episodes this year on Nick CEE?
Today I got the schedules for January and it will come in that month, but is not showed in the other months before that.
Meanwhile, "Bizzaratorium" from TLH ended with ending credits at least on Polish opt-out feed.

I saw too. It's interesting.
FOP is disappearing from January from the Nick CEE feeds. Probably the license is expiring. Victorious and Side Hustle is coming back, now to the night schedule from January.

You're fired!
Sorry, but when was the plan to premiere these episodes this year on Nick CEE?
Today I got the schedules for January and it will come in that month, but is not showed in the other months before that.

I saw too. It's interesting.
FOP is disappearing from January from the Nick CEE feeds. Probably the license is expiring. Victorious and Side Hustle is coming back, now to the night schedule from January.

Weird that FOP wasn't given a chance to be dubbed into Ukrainian.
I was suggesting myself with the schedule for Nick Global Commercial Light feed that firstly announced the new episodes.
Speaking of ending credits, recently Comedy Central PL returned to air the full ending credits during the airing of some shows. However, last 3 airings of S10 episodes of South Park with Polish dubbing ended without opening and ending credits.

Francisque

Nick Poland is part of CEE only in terms of schedule, but the playout is different and so on

You're fired!
Nick Poland is part of CEE only in terms of schedule, but the playout is different and so on
Playout is different I may agree, but still it's Nick CEE.
And yeah, two 11-min episodes of TLH are planned to be banned from S7.3 batch on Nick CEE. Not surprising... (Clyde's fathers in the former and Flip's crossdressing with Lola dresses in the latter). As usual those two episodes with PL/BG/HU/CZ/RO dubs will premiere later on Nicktoons HD CEE (Commercial Poland, according to the schedules).

Last edited:

Underleón

Nickelodeon Mexico is now managed in Europe too
However, the change is MUCH less noticeable than in the rest of Latin America, as everything is pretty much the same outside of on-screen elements (including a badly translated Next banner)

A7AaBAw.jpg

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Has Nick Mexico's schedules realigned with the schedules for the rest of Latin America?

@Francisque So Nick LatAm/Br are still their own feeds, just played out from Europe now?

Last edited:
Reactions: J10

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
On January 1st, Nickelodeon Austria will switch to the Commercial Light schedule (even at night, although there's still going to be the CC block from 20:15 to 00:50).
From what it looks like, ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks and The Smurfs will be aired too.

It definitely makes more sense than using the CEE schedule as Austria doesn't have that many ads anymore, which means they always have to air fillers.

You're fired!
On January 1st, Nickelodeon Austria will switch to the Commercial Light schedule (even at night, although there's still going to be the CC block from 20:15 to 00:50).
From what it looks like, ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks and The Smurfs will be aired too.

It definitely makes more sense than using the CEE schedule as Austria doesn't have that many ads anymore, which means they always have to air fillers.

The reason is to avoid censorship on several shows, iirc.

Francisque

To show how the Dutch team, when needed, cares about its own "interests", here's some Nickelodeon Benelux (Dutch-speaking) Sinterklaas continuity

The reason is to avoid censorship on several shows, iirc.
There are also other reasons, which include advertising.

AFAIK, probably Nickelodeon Austria and Switzerland aren't being played with the same feed as CEE, but the same schedule, so they might avoid censorship?

IloveNickmx

Hello everyone, nice to meet you. I wanted to ask a question. Does anyone know from which part of Europe Nickelodeon's Mexican feed is being controlled and does anyone know how long Nickelodeon will last with the European signal, that is, the granting of the signal?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts