Is OG US Boomerang a Lost Cause Now?

F150Dog

Deal for Stitch
Once Xfinity started dropping the channel around the world I gave up with this channel. They are better off making Boomerang international only since the channel is more successful and caters towards their audience.

Right, Europe won't get HBO Max until much later or possibly never (especially for UK) so Boomerang continues to be popular in those regions.

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
Right, Europe won't get HBO Max until much later or possibly never (especially for UK) so Boomerang continues to be popular in those regions.
Yep, and that be the destination for HBO Max shows like Jellystone, Looney Tunes Cartoons, etc.

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
Yeah. How many times are you gonna here "Oh cool, here comes Scooby Doo!"?
A L O N G W I T H T H E W H O L E G A N G

Anyway, I hope the new president makes things better. I want to work at CN when I get older and I want to turn things around and bring back Boomeraction.

VeiledHat

Yeah, I have to admit bringing Boomeraction back sounds like a good idea.
It gets better! I'll also bring back old CN blocks like Late Night Black and White, Toonapalooza, and more to Boomerang! I'm also gonna move Toonami to CN again (hope Jason doesn't have a problem with that) and bring back Super Chunk and Cartoon Cartoon Fridays on CN.

For Boomerang, I'll have Character of the Month, the year blocks, Boomerang Zoo, and the annual Scooberang all return. AND THE EARTH DAY CAPTAIN PLANET MARATHON! XD

You're gonna love what I do with CN/AS/Boomerang.

Alex Dockery

It gets better! I'll also bring back old CN blocks like Late Night Black and White, Toonapalooza, and more to Boomerang! I'm also gonna move Toonami to CN again (hope Jason doesn't have a problem with that) and bring back Super Chunk and Cartoon Cartoon Fridays on CN.

For Boomerang, I'll have Character of the Month, the year blocks, Boomerang Zoo, and the annual Scooberang all return. AND THE EARTH DAY CAPTAIN PLANET MARATHON! XD

You're gonna love what I do with CN/AS/Boomerang.

Don't get too carried away.

VeiledHat

Actually non-binary. I'm only seventeen, you know. I do want to make this happen. Not only am I making a few animated series now, I want to take business lessons so I can be a good businessperson.

AdrenalineRush1996

Actually non-binary. I'm only seventeen, you know. I do want to make this happen. Not only am I making a few animated series now, I want to take business lessons so I can be a good businessperson.
Don't you think you get carried away with your wishful thinking?

Cytz

STILL waiting for new episodes of Mao Mao
[bump]
Boomerang is trying to revert back to when it was actually good. We'll have to see how it does then.
If it's successful then Boomerang probably isn't a lost cause yet.
If it's not Boomerang is a complete lost cause.

VeiledHat

[bump]
Boomerang is trying to revert back to when it was actually good. We'll have to see how it does then.
If it's successful then Boomerang probably isn't a lost cause yet.
If it's not Boomerang is a complete lost cause.
Yeah! They've started showing old Scooby-Doo. I wonder if they're gonna take back the rights to The Flintstones?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Mike and Molly will also be airing on TVLand every Saturdays and Sundays, and CMT will start airing it starting Monday. N@N will still continue to air though.

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo On Zombie Island, which got 3 votes. Coraline got 1 vote. And now for the last matchup of round 3. It's between The Book Of Life and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches.
s h a k e m o t v m o
despite not caring about it, if GTA 5 "Enhanced and Expanded" for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S came out and turned out to be the buggiest port since GTA San Andreas Remastered. then congrats Rockstar and Take Two, you're even worse careless video game company than Valve.
Friday the 13th Part VII features a rare on screen performance by Susan Blu. It also features someone called Jeff Bennett, although there's some debate if it's the voice actor although it is on his IMBD.

Featured Posts