January 2022 Nick Premieres

kanc

The promo shows that Friday night premieres return on Fri Jan 14: Kamp Koral, The Casagrandes, The Smurfs, and The Loud House. The time not yet mentions which will air first

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

The promo shows that Friday night premieres return on Fri Jan 14: Kamp Koral, The Casagrandes, The Smurfs, and The Loud House. The time not yet mentions which will air first
I saw that same promo during The Smurfs at 11am, but mentions of The Loud House were replaced with ones of Middlemost Post.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Nick is showing Warped! after the NFL Wild Card game.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
The Futon Critic shows a new Middlemost Post for Friday, January 14th at 8PM.
I would say that I am happy, but Zap2it shows a blank Loud House episode on that date at that time instead, perhaps it's "Runaway McBride/High Crimes", since many TV guides are having a problem listing that episode from what I saw. Although, judging from the promo for new episodes on Jan. 14, it could possibly be another special clip show, this time a sports-themed one.

Last edited:

PM13

I would say that I am happy, but Zap2it shows a blank Loud House episode on that date at that time instead, perhaps it's "Runaway McBride/High Crimes", since many TV guides are having a problem listing that episode from what I saw. Although, judging from the promo for new episodes on Jan. 14, it could possibly be another special clip show, this time a sports-themed one.
That must mean either one of them hasn't updated correctly. I thought the episode was from season 6 since the synopisis for the last two episodes of season 5 didn't have a Lynn focused episode

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
That must mean either one of them hasn't updated correctly. I thought the episode was from season 6 since the synopisis for the last two episodes of season 5 didn't have a Lynn focused episode
The Loud House clip that was in the promo is from "Cow Pie Kid", which already aired, which is why I think the episode on January 14 is a sports-themed clip show.

PM13

The Loud House clip that was in the promo is from "Cow Pie Kid", which already aired, which is why I think the episode on January 14 is a sports-themed clip show.
Well if it was a clip show, they were better off airing that before Nick's brodcast of NFL Wild Card Game.

kanc

Thefutoncritic.com has some January premieres but not all were complete yet

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

according to nickatnite.com tv schedule (should've Nick update it?)

Fri Jan 14 has new Bubble Guppies 10AM "Bubble Puppysaurus" (#526)
Fri Jan 14 has new Blue's Clues & You! 10:30AM "Blue's Dino Clues" (#302)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to Zap2it, a new Loud House is airing on January 16 at 4pm (right before the NFL Wild Card game at 4:30), and it’s "Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You" (#526).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
smfh I live in a hellhole country with a rogue court right now ugggggggh
Urgent announcement:
Spacething7474 wrote on RainbowCupcake's profile.
huh

when’d you become a moderator?
Hi guys, important update! After 3 (almost 4) months, I'm finally leaving Bulgaria! Tomorrow at 5AM morning, me with my mom and my aunt are heading back to Dnepr! Wish me safe journey!
I am gonna so very mad at WBD if MAO MAO GET FORGOTTEN AND DELETED because that mine last favorite show. I lost Rocketeer and Abby Hatcher (2019 batches) because of pandemic cancellation.

Featured Posts