January, 2024--What Did You Buy/Get This Month: Video Games

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Here's what we have for the first month of 2024:

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown (PC, XSX, PS5, XONE, PS4, Switch)
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (XSX, PS5, XONE, PS4)
Tekken 8 (XSX, PS5)
The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5)
Under Night In-Birth II (Sys:Celes) (PS5, PS4, Switch)
Another Code: Recollection (Switch)
Neptunia: Sisters vs. Sisters (Switch)
Apollo justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (XONE, PS4, Switch)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I just downloaded Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite--Deluxe Edition for my PS4. The Playstation Store had it on sale for $12 so I just HAD to get it with the six additional characters including lovely Black Widow. Regardless of the mixed reviews saying the character drawings & story modes could have been better, it still looks like a lot of fun. I've been meaning to get this game for a while & I'm glad I now have it!!!

the_joker

I got Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Switch and Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition for the PS5. For the latter, I can't help feeling that I should've gotten the digital version when it goes on a big discount, but the official website suggests that the physical version will have limited availability. I still buy physical media, and maybe the implied limited availability motivated me further, so I just blew more money than necessary for that. Too bad the entire game isn't even on the disc.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts