Joe Satriani help

What was that last Joe Satriani song that got scant airplay into the early 90s? I know your saying HOW AM I SUPPOSSED TO KNOW when the song of obviously has no lyrics but it was the last song of his that got on the radio a few times. It ended with a fadeout, also. I've listened to countlees sound clips at amazon and got nowhere.

sergeant_w

It might be Always With Me, Always With You. The radio station I listen to plays it every now and then.

It's not a ballad like "Always...," but it's not a shredder either. Some further searching has led me to believe it wasn't even from one of his albums. It was a soundtrack or one of his deals with Steve Vai, who stayed on the radio a little more over the years.

Lutochris

Ceremony got a lot of radio play when it came out (1998 I think). That's probably the last thing of his I remember hearing on the radio.

Jerry Mouse

Chairman of Cheese
Ceremony got a lot of radio play when it came out (1998 I think). That's probably the last thing of his I remember hearing on the radio.
Ceremony and A Train of Angels both got a fair amount of airplay back when that album (I can't remember it's title right now...) came out in '98. Easily one of my favorite albums ever.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts