July 2022 Nick Premieres

kanc

I've looked on Nick.com. but the episode info is missing. Not sure which source to go with.
Usually for 11 minute segments new episodes or reruns, they never list those episodes on nick.com for that.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
a very LAST minute notice, but today Fri Jul 15, 2022, Nickelodeon will air Kiri and Lou, which will be network premiere of episodes: (Kiri and Lou last time aired on Nick was May 30, 2022 unannounced which was Small episode)
12:03PM Kiri and Lou - Nonsense Day
12:13PM Kiri and Lou - Super Sniffer
12:21PM Kiri and Lou - What's Art For?

1657888557016.png

Last edited:

kanc

Just got back from Paws of Fury, and the Big Nate short that played in front of it is in fact the "Never Bring a Hamster to Set" short that was supposed to air on TV on February 25th, but never did.
Also, OH MY GOD! In the short's dream sequence, that giant hamster spawned many smaller hamsters… FROM ITS REAR! I can see why it didn’t air on TV.

Big Nate short that's supposed to air on TV but didn't aired in movie theaters before screening of Paws of Fury. Im hoping this short should be airing in August or something

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

more updates:

it looks like every Fridays that started yesterday, Nickelodeon will be airing new to network Kiri and Lou according to zap2it. TheFutonCritic has NOT yet added Nickelodeon premieres for Kiri and Lou, but only for NickJr channel.

Here's what listed according to zap2it:
Fri Jul 22 12:05PM "Funny Feeling"
FrI Jul 22 12:13PM "Ready, Set, Go"
Fri Jul 22 12:21PM "No Gnashing"
Fri Jul 29 12:05PM "Air"
Fri Jul 29 12:13PM "Womp Womp Womp"
Fri Jul 29 12:21PM "Good Advices"

Last edited:

kanc

July 2022 Nick Premieres. That Girl Lay Lay is back... The Smurfs have a Premiere week... Danger Force has its Season 2 Finale.. This Summer Catch all new episodes with some sneaky NEW Series...

Here's All The Premiere Info for July 2022 on Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, NickToons, TeenNick, Nick Jr, Nick on Paramount + & Nick on Netflix... ALL TIMES EST!!

Last Month's Premieres --> June 2022 Nick Premieres
Next Month's Premieres --> August 2022 Nick Premieres

Highlighted: (Series Premiere) (Season Premiere) (Series Finale) (Season Finale) (Special)

As Usual, Any Updates Please Let me know below ;) Thank You.

The Loud House
Friday, July 29th at 7PM - "A Major Hiccup" (#616A)

Bubble Guppies
Friday, July 29th at 11AM - "The Jaw-some Sharkventure!" (#609)

Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Ghost Island
Saturday, July 30th at 7PM - "The Tale of Room 13" (#301) (Season 3 Premiere) (Limited Commercials)
Saturday, July 30th at 8PM - "The Tale of Teen Spirit" (#302) (Limited Commercials)
@I Am Nickelodeon 1

You need to fix this:
Are You Afraid of the Dark: Ghost Island actually merged together from 7pm to 8:45pm with limited commercials: The Tale of Room 13 / The Tale of Teen Spirit

Fri Jul 29 Bubble Guppies new episode was a crossover of Baby Shark's Big Show.

Loud House title card for Jul 29 is Hiccups and Downs.

Also you forgot to add Kiri and Lou that aired on Nickelodeon, actually new to Nick network.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Any degenerates here?
If so, Rule 34 is set to get a revolution soon...
Overs the years, I have come to understand how tone & attitude is something that isn't easy to convey in a typed/written format like the Internet.
A character on The Simpsons made the case that animation is a field built on plagiarism. I think the same thing could be said for comic books and video games, as well.

Just ask, and I could provide examples for both.
Asa wrote on thomas2313412's profile.
Did you ever hear any news about the new animated PPG being revived by Hanna-Barbera Studios? If so, do you look forward to it?

New word for today* is "Taft-Hartleying".

*Discovered it a couple days ago, but put it off until now.

Featured Posts