Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous News and Discussion Thread

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member

Kind of a weird observation from me, but I like how this show tries to be realistic about hair. Kenji's facial hair and sideburns, Brooklynn's discolored hair, and even Sammy's gets messed up a bit.

Glad to see Bumpy still here. I was worried when she didn't show up in the trailers for this season.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Season four on the horizon:
Honestly? As far as this show goes, he has the absolute right attitude about everything. I have talked smack about some of the lousy dialogue and characters, but these are the words of somebody who understands the show, what it is trying to accomplish, and why the expectations for it are (and should be) different from more adult-themed movies. I was impressed reading this.

powerjake

Banned
While I am not a huge fan of the Jurassic park franchise making up it's own dinosaurs I like the Scorpius Rex more then Indominus. The Scorpius is such a wild card in the show.

Dinosaurs are cool animals so Camp Cretaceous is the right place for a CGI cartoon based on a movie. Though it can be strange with new original species made just for this show so it all depends on the writing.

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
The return of the superpredator

ThirdIndolentAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts