"Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part Two" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

#TeamMike

Okay, I guess those hyped for Terry's return will be very disappointed as it sound like it just a very brief cameo. So, I guess the Conroy Batman/Hammill Joker in part 3 will be just as disappointing?
He has exactly 3 lines of dialogue, so yes.

It did make me smile when he said "they were about to slag the whole planet." Appreciated the BB slang term.

Medinnus

Staff member
I found it pretty, but tediously slow-paced.

(deleted non-part 2 comments and speculation)

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Pretty good movie though not quite as entertaining as Part One. Even once the action really kicks in, it's not quite as exciting. But it's not like this was a complete waste of time. There were some good bits in there, like exploring more character backgrounds, connecting more dots between the previous movies, and setting the stage for the grand finale. It's a good thing this is a trilogy, otherwise the other parts would have probably turned out worse (well, I presume Part Three will be better).

I don't have a lot to comment but among the things I liked the most were Constantine regaining (part of) his memories, Psycho Pirate revealed to have been Doctor Spectro, and Batman Beyond/Terry. Though the latter didn't do or say much, and when he did it was mostly arguing and fighting the rest of the Bat-Family assembled here. But it was pretty cool seeing him again.

All things considered, this was a decent interlude until Part Three comes out. Looking forward to that one.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts