"Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Animated Trilogy)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Karkull

Eldritch Lord of Chaos
Staff member
honestly, can mark hamill be the joker anymore? (or at least, a young, healthy joker)

his vocal cords have been smashed to heck and back to the point i'd believe this was kevin michael richardson at a point
Even with a Mark Hamill appearance, I wouldn’t be adverse to them using archival audio to get that classic laugh.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
4/25: Around 33 min. of today's interview about Part 2 - on a scale of 1-10, Jim Krieg says Part 3 is a 5 when it comes to being like the comic. Has the shape and tone of the comic but not scene for scene or action for action.
Comic purists already swearing vengeance :p.

Does kind of make me wonder how he'd rank Parts 1 and 2...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Comic purists already swearing vengeance :p.

Does kind of make me wonder how he'd rank Parts 1 and 2...
I'm always curious what they change in the adaptation. If he says "5," that really makes me wonder if Supergirl is going to live. Maybe the Spectre won't have a big role and instead it will be Constantine taking them to the dawn of time for the final fight with Anti-Monitor? Will it end in one reality? Hmm.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm always curious what they change in the adaptation. If he says "5," that really makes me wonder if Supergirl is going to live. Maybe the Spectre won't have a big role and instead it will be Constantine taking them to the dawn of time for the final fight with Anti-Monitor? Will it end in one reality? Hmm.
I'm not ruling out the cover for Part 3 is Superman front-and-center holding Supergirl's dead body ala her Crisis death.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm not ruling out the cover for Part 3 is Superman front-and-center holding Supergirl's dead body ala her Crisis death.
4/25: Imagine if the roles are reversed...

4/28: @James Harvey let me know s/o who worked on the Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League said Chapter 2 was going to tie into Crisis on Infinite Earths, but the game being delayed scrapped that. It was more on the game's end than the movie, and somehow a character from the movie would've appeared in the game. But seems the interview was taken down.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
That would've been a surprising and interesting cross-media crossover (fitting for Crisis)...but also not surprising it didn't happen o_O.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That would've been a surprising and interesting cross-media crossover (fitting for Crisis)...but also not surprising it didn't happen o_O.
It'll have been Lou Diamond Philips Spectre appearing behind your player avatar making you second guess yourself. :p

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Warner Bros. Entertainment has released a teaser for Part Three, and it includes a quick glimpse of The Joker and Batman from Batman: The Animated Series. Check it out:

And, for a little more, some screengrabs of the Batman: The Animated Series moment briefly seen in the trailer:

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Wow... that one second tease already has me feeling emotional. Plus, I'm so glad that they went with the iconic B:TAS designs. Very fitting.

I saw someone online saying the tease looked like a cross between B:TAS and Batman: The Brave and the Bold animation. I can totally see that.

WB's instagram seems to be hinting at an event on May 7... full trailer reveal?

-batmat-

That doesn't sound like Mark Hamill at all. And I'm in doubt Batman's grunt sounds like Conroy either.

Maybe they put placeholders for the trailer instead? To keep the "surprise" even though everyone knows about it already?

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts