"Justice League Warworld" Animated Feature News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
I assume this will be the pay-off movie to the little end credit tease from Batman: The Long Halloween - Part Two. Superman (or anyone really) is trapped on War World and the League must be formed to save him from Mongul?

I know this reminds us all of the less than successful episode from Timm's Justice League, but at least Mongul is something a little different for these animated films.

EmaHalJordan

It is always nice to speculate who will be in the League, more in this universe that we have already seen that the team already had its history and members.
I bet we will see Green Arrow Vixen Shayera Green Lantern Martian Manhunter again and we will surely have some more surprises. I would love to see to Atom Firestorm and Red Tornado!
I also thought if this movie will not be like Justice League vs Fatal Five and revisit in DCAU!

Frontier

Staff member
I assume this will be the pay-off movie to the little end credit tease from Batman: The Long Halloween - Part Two. Superman (or anyone really) is trapped on War World and the League must be formed to save him from Mongul?

I know this reminds us all of the less than successful episode from Timm's Justice League, but at least Mongul is something a little different for these animated films.
I definitely think this is going to be the first real movie to show off the Tomorrow-verse Justice League all together (maybe so we get to see them as a team and as a group before Crisis) :).

The League is already fully-formed by the time of Beware My Power so this is probably continuing off of that, now with Batman and probably Earth-1 Wonder Woman (and possibly Aquaman) in tow...

I hope we get some good Superman content since Mongul is one of his foes :cool:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Yeah, this seems like it will be the first big Justice League movie in the new "Tomorrow-Verse" continuity. Interesting they're using Mongul, it might seem an odd choice but it's kind of a refreshing change of pace from Darkseid (who will probably still show up eventually).

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah, this seems like it will be the first big Justice League movie in the new "Tomorrow-Verse" continuity. Interesting they're using Mongul, it might seem an odd choice but it's kind of a refreshing change of pace from Darkseid (who will probably still show up eventually).
And this like the first real Justice League animated film we've gotten since JLvsFF back in 2019 o_O.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!
Still supporting our Drawing Board artists!

Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff!

Bounty Fools is going to be wild!
On November 26, 1922 Mr. Charles M Schulz was born. Happy Birthday to the man who brought one of my favorite things to life in the first place and probably inspired many others to bring great things to life as well. Happy 100th!

Featured Posts