"Kamp Koral" News and Discussion Thread

Eurbane

Alright the first half of Kamp Koral season 1 on dvd and the first time a Paramount plus comes to dvd ever so people can't not buy the app.

Action!

I liked "Camp SpongeBob". The character design for the fish-animals didn't look that bad.

kanc

There hasn't been any new episodes since July 2021 (the Paramount+ dates).
Don't worry, Paramount plus upfront will be May 18, and they will announce any show renewal and when rest new episodes will streaming.

UPDATE: nothing of Nick shows on paramount plus saying that when rest of episodes will be released...
so maybe will have to wait for fall....

Paramount plus content seemed are very slow for updates though.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Apparently, Brandon Warren became the supervising director back in March of this year. He previously joined the series as a storyboard supervisor in March 2021.

Screenshot_20220612-114245.png

Asa

Action!

Wise Kraken
I think this was meh. 6.5/10
Squatch Swap
I think this is a good episode. 7.5/10

Eurbane

Here's My Review for Yesterday's fun
Help Not Wanted/Camp Spirit: Cecil comes to visit and helps out at Kamp Koral, Bunny and Grandpad are not in 3d. So dissapointing. A ghost appears in the kamp but was about to be defeated.

Hill Fu/Sun’s Out Fun’s Out: Spongebob tries karate for the first time and gets help from narlie. The gang tries to get out of the sun in Krab’s office.

First and Last Aid/Night of the Living Stentch: The kamp gets a nurse and finds thing unsafe to her. Walk it out. Everyone started to stink up the camp except squidward.

Camp Crossbones/A Jelly Life: Spongebob Patrick and Sandy play pirates and the kamp gang tries to fight them back. Spongebob takes a life of a jellyfish and it’s natural suvival.

Lake Crashers/Boo Light Special: the kamp haves a demolition derby in a secret underground arena. Pearl got into a truck at the end. She is one lucky baby to have so many good friends. Krabs gets the flying duchman to help with the store and spook out the campers with deep dark curses. Foiled at me.

Painting with squidward/kamp kow: Squidward teaches Spongebob, Sandy and Patrick how to paint with a machine that destroy arts. A cow comes to camp and eats everything to be milked.

Eurbane

Here's My Review for Season 1 volume 2 dvd.
Help Not Wanted/Camp Spirit: Cecil comes to visit and helps out at Kamp Koral, Bunny and Grandpad are not in 3d. So dissapointing. A ghost appears in the kamp but was about to be defeated.

Hill Fu/Sun’s Out Fun’s Out: Spongebob tries karate for the first time and gets help from narlie. The gang tries to get out of the sun in Krab’s office.

First and Last Aid/Night of the Living Stentch: The kamp gets a nurse and finds thing unsafe to her. Walk it out. Everyone started to stink up the camp except squidward.

Camp Crossbones/A Jelly Life: Spongebob Patrick and Sandy play pirates and the kamp gang tries to fight them back. Spongebob takes a life of a jellyfish and it’s natural suvival.

Lake Crashers/Boo Light Special: the kamp haves a demolition derby in a secret underground arena. Pearl got into a truck at the end. She is one lucky baby to have so many good friends. Krabs gets the flying duchman to help with the store and spook out the campers with deep dark curses. Foiled at me.

Painting with squidward/kamp kow: Squidward teaches Spongebob, Sandy and Patrick how to paint with a machine that destroy arts. A cow comes to camp and eats everything to be milked.

Helter Shelter/Reveille Revolution:Squidward gets injured and Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy had to split up to other camp consolers. Squidward's loud reveille was replaced with an anchovies regular reveille.

The Switch Glitch/Prickly Pests: More about The Switch Glitch Later, Spgoenob and Patrick meet an urchin named Urnie then he and his friends takes over kamp. nice use of thither song here.

Are you smarter than a smart cabin/deep sea despot: Sandy invented Sal for the cabin but then invades the cabin. The camp consolers get poisoned and the others trying to help take over.

Regi-Hilled/The Perfect Camper: Regi gets fired and becomes a butler to Narlene and Noobie. The Creppy troller cabin competes in the games with a creation of clay.

Eye of the Hotdog/Patrick takes the cake: a fascinating story on Craig and his winning on hotdogs. Patrick tries to save his cake that talks and messing it up.

The taste of Defeat/Scaredy Squirrel: Narlene and Noobie make their own meals for the campers. Sand spends the spooky night with the creppy troller cabin.

Hats off into space/in a nut's shell: Hats going flying as Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy goes to space to find them. Narlene and Nobbie to Mr. Krab's shell while he avoids Skylarking day.

The Tidal Zone: First in Shrinking Stars, The star family shrunk by Patbot's shrink ray. Then in Welcome to Binary Bottom we see Bikini Bottom in the future, including a chaotic chase leading up to connection of the Sandynator and human version of Karen. The Switch Glitch: Karen and Patrick switch brain by lighting berries. You're going to pay...phone: Mr. Krabs buys a old pay phone but soon gets hyptontise to it. A short winkle in time: We just get Grandpat driving around the dimensions throughout the special including the theme song.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts