Leni's Heart vs. Lisa's Brain

Which would you rather have?

• Total voters

GershonB

If you had a choice as to whether you would rather have Lisa Loud's high intelligence or Leni Loud's massive compassion and generosity, which one would you choose? Please give your votes and comments here.

Thank you very much.

jaylop97

Staff member
With Lisa I feel that her intelligence on its own is what keeps her down for me, I really have grown to like Lisa over the series but her intelligence is the worst thing about Lisa at times. The worst example had to be in Garage Banned where she made Lola bald over something she had never tested before and could have harmed Lola with that. Same episode also shows that Lisa has removed Lincoln's appendix and that she wants another one of his organs. I really don't like her immoral scientific personality since nobody really calls her out on how dangerous it can be. I don't think her scientific side has really done anything major in the show as of yet. It is something that Is best kept minor. But even so I think in some cases it works well I think The Mad Scientist was that episode that really did it, as well as the fact if she acts around her age it does amplify the strengths in her smart persona.

I think that Leni's good heart is something that while not too focused on the show it does lead to more interesting moments. Like all Louds though i wouldn't say that one side of her is her only contribution of making her character work out it is nice, but still i do like it when she does show more than her good side, Shop Girl was a good way to flesh that out. I just think that if she didn't have her ditzy aspect it could improve her a bit more.

As a whole I feel that while Lisa does have her flaws when it comes to her intelligence it can work out if she is her age. With Leni I think that her good side on its own would do good but I can't really be sure as I wouldn't know how could she only be good, it kind of does need something else to balance it.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
I would rather have Lisa's brain but in a narrative since Leni's heart because while the girl is dumb she is also kind and thats something I prefer over Lisa's intelligence.

glennbyrnes

I must choose Leni's heart too. At least Lisa will make a great super-villain when she grows up.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
You can have all the brains/booksmarts in the world, but without some heart (and the positive other emotions that well from heart in general), as well as some actual street smarts to guide you... You're less smart / more hopeless than you think. FACT.

Besides, Leni >>>>> Lisa as a character on this otherwise mediocre show that has its moments of greatness when it actually capitalizes on them (IMHO, that is.), so yeah.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Update:

We picked up my mom and returned back home earlier today. Once again, she's still recovering from her surgeries. She still has a high fall risk as of earlier this month so she had to use a walker around the house as of earlier this month. (before her colon surgery happened) She still has other appointments to take care of. I wish her all the recovery.

I love you, mom.
Streaker Prower wrote on Otakuninja2006's profile.
Hey Otakuninja2006, I want to see more of your Nickelodeon Slam Schedules please
Pixar's Ratatouille is 15 years old today.

It looks like Paget Brewster didn't know that DuckTales would end at season 3 given the surprise she felt when she was told about this at the last recording.
themidnightlore wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
A moment of silence for TCM, that got kicked out from the avatar. Joking aside, the avatar rocks nice the corporate WBD colours.

Featured Posts