List of production music used by general international TV channels

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
does anyone know if the old treehouse tv coming up next music form 2001 is it production music or original ?
here's an sample of what I'm talking about : file:///C:/Users/Milo/Downloads/Treehouse%20ID%20(2000)%20(Filtered%20Instrumental)-[AudioTrimmer.com].flac
Since you wrote my name in the quote: I absolutely have no idea. I'm not so interested in US television.

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
The following two musics were used by RTL Klub at the beginning of its ORTT broadcast suspensions.
- Beautiful Earth (Carolin Petit, from the album of the same name)
- Smart Minds (Murray Munro's TV album)

The former was used between 2006-2008, while the latter was used longer, between 2005-2010 (it can be earlier, as RTL Klub's first ORTT broadcast suspensions were from the early 2000s).

MatthewTheLogoGuy

Do you know anything that uses these tracks in international TV channels unlike Polish ones?
Animal Capers by Tony Kinsey
Witches Brew by Tony Kinsey
Rise and Shine by Adam John Salkeld
Christmas Toys by Biddy Blyth and Mike Trim
Papa’s Family by David Farnon (besides the Cartoon Network Netherlands promo for their preschool lineup in 2001)
Playtime by Laurent Lombard
Fluffy Birds by Andrew J.J. Hall
Jingle Bells by David Snell
Happyland by Laurent Lombard
Kids Hour by Kevin Jarvis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Much like Sandra Equihua, Lauren Faust also tried pitching her own version of Jem And The Holograms. Much like with Sandra, her pitch didn't go through when the live action movie bombed.

According to Xiaolinpedia, "Xiaolin Chronicles" was supposed to be a three-season saga. Instead, a fan made a huge scandal across the internet because of the show's hiatus and demanded the show back. Even worse, the show's creative force and some of the international VAs passed away shortly after the show ended. How about that?

Apparently, Josh Keaton was in a boy band when he was a teenager.
Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
UPDATE: I AM UNCURSED!

Featured Posts