List of production music used by general international TV channels

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
does anyone know if the old treehouse tv coming up next music form 2001 is it production music or original ?
here's an sample of what I'm talking about : file:///C:/Users/Milo/Downloads/Treehouse%20ID%20(2000)%20(Filtered%20Instrumental)-[AudioTrimmer.com].flac
Since you wrote my name in the quote: I absolutely have no idea. I'm not so interested in US television.

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
The following two musics were used by RTL Klub at the beginning of its ORTT broadcast suspensions.
- Beautiful Earth (Carolin Petit, from the album of the same name)
- Smart Minds (Murray Munro's TV album)

The former was used between 2006-2008, while the latter was used longer, between 2005-2010 (it can be earlier, as RTL Klub's first ORTT broadcast suspensions were from the early 2000s).

MatthewTheLogoGuy

Do you know anything that uses these tracks in international TV channels unlike Polish ones?
Animal Capers by Tony Kinsey
Witches Brew by Tony Kinsey
Rise and Shine by Adam John Salkeld
Christmas Toys by Biddy Blyth and Mike Trim
Papa’s Family by David Farnon (besides the Cartoon Network Netherlands promo for their preschool lineup in 2001)
Playtime by Laurent Lombard
Fluffy Birds by Andrew J.J. Hall
Jingle Bells by David Snell
Happyland by Laurent Lombard
Kids Hour by Kevin Jarvis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!
Still supporting our Drawing Board artists!

Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff!

Bounty Fools is going to be wild!
On November 26, 1922 Mr. Charles M Schulz was born. Happy Birthday to the man who brought one of my favorite things to life in the first place and probably inspired many others to bring great things to life as well. Happy 100th!

Featured Posts