Live-action Disney film and TV show ideas you'd like to see

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
What ideas for live-action Disney films and TV shows would you like to see happen? Here are mine:
  • The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins - Film adaptation of the 1938 book by Dr. Seuss
  • G-Force - TV series version of the 2009 Disney movie, taking place after the events of it, with Jerry Bruckheimer producing.
  • Beverly Hills Chihuahua - TV series version of the 2008 Disney film. David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, and Raja Gosnell would serve as executive producers (with Gosnell directing the first episode) and would make the events of the direct-to-DVD sequels non-canon.
  • Newt Crossing - Pixar's first live-action/CG film. A reworked version of their cancelled film "Newt", it would be about a band of genetically-enhanced newts that escape from a lab and are now on the run. CG effects and animation would all be done by Pixar, and would be a co-production with Mandeville Films.
  • George Shrinks - Film adaptation of the book by William Joyce
  • Green Acres - Film version of the 1960s TV series, which originally starred Eva Gabor, who would voice Miss Bianca in Disney's The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. Co-production with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
NOTE: Please don't suggest live-action remake ideas on this thread, because this schtick Disney is doing is getting tiresome.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts