"Looney Tunes Cartoons" News & Discussion Thread

powerjake

Banned
A description for Looney Tunes Cartoons Back to School Special. Preview image is also included in the link.
Going back to school can be daunting, especially after a looney summer. Join everyone’s favorite toons as they buckle up and learn a thing or two. Daffy learns that cheaters never prosper, Foghorn Leghorn learns the pencil is mightier than the sword, and Beaky learns how to be a better buzzard.

Another special?, L.T.C must be doing well enough to get some.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
The Specials were announced from the initial press release for the series, so I'm guessing they have been in production since the beginning despite how well Looney Tunes Cartoons has been doing. Though I also presume the show is a success.

SweetShop209

Starting September 19, there will something called ACME Night, a Sunday night block of family friendly shows and movies for Cartoon Network and HBO Max. Three movies are currently in development for said block, with one of those projects being a Daffy and Porky centric movie for Looney Tunes Cartoons.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hey LinusFan303, What did you just said about Kickoff to Christmas on "Freeform (Formerly ABC Family)" Network Thread! I know that Kickoff To Christmas will happen this year, I just wait for the Schedule to happen.
Happy 52nd birthday to Vanessa Marshall.
My tweet become banger?? how?

Did a search for Woody Woodpecker this morning, and I found this...

Featured Posts