Mafia III: Watered Down (Final Score)

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
The game is over!

In one fell swoop, it's over...

The Marine decided to shoot down Kury Wagner tonight, an innocent, and in turn, the pirates killed The Marine...Jave. Now, with an innocent gone and the Marine killed it's over. Captain Colin now commands a ship of pirates and a single innocent, so there's no way the crew can regain control over the ship. Congratulations to the pirates, but sorry to Captain Colin and his crew...you have lost.

1. Ishtar...............Pirate
2. J'onn J'onzz.......Innocent
3. Colin................Captain/Innocent
4. Pupmon 4.0.......Pirate
5. Mr. Anime.........Pirate
6. Anima...............Pirate

KuwabaraTheMan

Damn, I had been convinced that Jave and Colin were pirates. Guess I was on the completely wrong track, and that's why I died.

The group this time did a great job pulling the wool over our eyes.

Any plans for Mafia IV?

Mr. Anime

HA HA HA! My plan worked! WE WON! That right I, Mr. Anime was the leader of the pirates. You see I have gone to Sir. Crocodile's school of how to become an evil pirate mastermind and learned how to be evil pirate and how come up with evil pirate plans. So you see you never stood a chance. HA HA HA HA HA.

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
I also wanted to command a crew of pirates!! Now avast you scabbers, we've got some treasure to plunder! Lest ye fall to that which is Davy Jones' Locker!

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
HA HA HA! My plan worked! WE WON! That right I, Mr. Anime was the leader of the pirates. You see I have gone to Sir. Crocodile's school of how to become an evil pirate mastermind and learned how to be evil pirate and how come up with evil pirate plans. So you see you never stood a chance. HA HA HA HA HA.
But Crocodile didn't do so well...

Malex

Quivering Member
I was a fool to save Pupmon, but Jave was right all along. I had suspicions about Ishtar and Anima, but there was nothing to back that up. That and one of those butterfrees killed me so my assessments were not utilized.

Tanooki

Supplexing disease since 1982.
sorry i had to drop out, folks. didn't realize the game was going to end so quickly and i had to be out of town over the weekend. i'll be in the next one, though

may i recommend the theme be "deputies and outlaws" with a wild west theme?

Ishtar

Mwhahaha. Fooled a lot of you, didn't, I? Well, you few guys were right about Pupmon, but too bad. We won! Anyway, it was a fun game. I look forward to a Mafia IV, if there is one in the future.

Anima

Her royal ecentricity, will do
I was a fool to save Pupmon, but Jave was right all along. I had suspicions about Ishtar and Anima, but there was nothing to back that up. That and one of those butterfrees killed me so my assessments were not utilized.

eh, that was me.

You know, I'm always a pirate... but no one ever notices...

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
eh, that was me.

You know, I'm always a pirate... but no one ever notices...
On the same level, I'm always one of the "special" citizens. I was the Angel in both previous Mafias.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts