"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
He did this a few years ago. I think he was just campaigning, but seeing hos he was part of the Marvel family, Feige just might give him a chance.
Yup, I remember that. And it was rumored he met at least once with Feige about portraying Johnny Blaze this year. But I think Feige was leaning towards debuting him on Disney+ first.

Frontier

Staff member

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I guess 4Kids Entertainment skipped Tokyo Mew Mew's second half due to its darker and edgier content or the poor ratings of the first half.
Gonna be honest with you all: I don't feel safe living in this country right now.
I love my Nintendo Switch I got back in 2018, I've played an awful lot since I got it. I've played Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Legends Arceus and many more wonderful Nintendo titles over the years of when I got it. I've been a Nintendo fan since I got my first console purchase, The Nintendo GameCube, back in 2002.
Asa
I predict that the COVID-19 pandemic will end permanently by 2023.
I wonder why Mario Party 6 was the poorest selling MP Title, and the only one of the four Gamecube MP games not to break 2 million copies? What's surprising is Mario Party 7 sold better, despite being from the dying days of the GC. Did the microphone initially put people off (or raise the price)? Did Mario Party 7 get a boost from the early days of the Wii?

Featured Posts