"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 5 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Disney+ is the new home of Daredevil :p.

I'm guessing he'll be more DD in Echo and Moon Knight while in IH and Armor Wars he'll be Matt Murdock and address the legality of the Stark Industries tech...
Hmm...
So it sounds like Jen already starts out as She-Hulk and we don't get her origin until later on :confused:.

I don't know if I care for a redeemed, comedic, Blonsky. Or that he can change back to his human form, but I guess that could be for budget :shrug:.

Jen and Matt...now that you mention it, I think they're one of the few people they haven't slept with o_O.

I wonder if they'll do a deep pull and make the tailor Melvin Potter :)?

Sounds like the new DD suit might be the Netflix suit but with dark yellow in it :cool:.

The Intellgencia being "women-hating incels" feels like a...really low-brow take on the concept from the comics just because they're made up of smart Supervillains. Like, I get it makes sense in a female lead Superhero show, but still :(.

Lot of minor villain cameos...but we're only seeing them in, like, their post-villain phase so will it really matter :sweat:?

I always assumed Steve lived a virgin up until he got with past!Peggy, just because of his character, but I guess for anyone curious about that :oops:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Unfortunately, the only project I would want Kingpin in is a Spider-man film. I'm not sure we're there yet. They want to exploit the costumed super villains first.
It's been seeded in a roundabout way at least. Spider-Man was going through a to-do list before his trip in Far From Home. He took on the Manfredi Family in a restaurant. Manfredi's being a subsidiary of Maggia. And Kingpin recruited the Lombardo Crime Family, another subsidiary, into an extortion racket in Daredevil season 3. So it's established Spider-Man does go after the mob. Think it's a matter of time before Spider-Man and Kingpin cross paths.

Frontier

Staff member
It's been seeded in a roundabout way at least. Spider-Man was going through a to-do list before his trip in Far From Home. He took on the Manfredi Family in a restaurant. Manfredi's being a subsidiary of Maggia. And Kingpin recruited the Lombardo Crime Family, another subsidiary, into an extortion racket in Daredevil season 3. So it's established Spider-Man does go after the mob. Think it's a matter of time before Spider-Man and Kingpin cross paths.
One could also assume that post-NWH it's more likely that Spidey might double down on that rather than focus on Avengers-level threats...

the greenman

The Enforcers, are good enough to fill a film if done correctly. Especially if they add in someone like Black Cat in the future.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

reflection01

The Enforcers, are good enough to fill a film if done correctly. Especially if they add in someone like Black Cat in the future.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I think that’s quite possible. Sony won’t really care about doing another hero and cat burglar pairing since DC apparently doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sooner than expected, but I guess that's good news ;).
Yeah, I was thinking February 16 at the earliest since Book of Boba Fett ends on February 9. But March is likely more plausible. It would be amusing if they chose March 4, the same day as The Batman coming out in theaters. Considering logistics, maybe they want to time this to finish streaming right before Multiverse of the Madness comes out on May 6. So perhaps Moon Knight premieres on March 18, runs to April 22, then the behind-the-scenes episode streams on April 29.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I hadn't realized Moon Knight was the next Marvel series up. I would have thought Ms. Marvel.
Yeah, it appears there was a shift in the line up because Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk requires more VFX work in post production than Moon Knight does so it was bumped up.

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah, it appears there was a shift in the line up because Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk requires more VFX work in post production than Moon Knight does so it was bumped up.
And at the end of the day, as long as Ms. Marvel comes out before The Marvel's, you're good :p.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts