"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Comic-accurate Red Dagger! Cool :).

"Ladies Get Information" - Makes it look like Carol Danvers is a a bully about to interrogate someone with her fists with her female flunkies Wasp and Valkyrie :sweat:.
The origin of Steven Grant :(.
I really hope they have enough time to resolve everything satisfyingly...

Frontier

Staff member
Jeremy Slater reveals in the pitch, Bushman was going to be the main villain for the Moon Knight series and the season ends with him possessed by an Egyptian god leading to an avatar battle. And Echo was going to be Moon Knight's love interest.
Well, looks like we're getting that with Harrow at least. Makes me wonder what they would end up doing with Bushman o_O.

I think the thing with Echo was from Brian Michael Bendis (often not so fondly remembered) Moon Knight run...but I think she'd fit pretty randomly in this :oops:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ergh, forgot to note if others wanted to know, Martin was the one who wrote Loki 1x4 "The Nexus Event" and co-write the season finale with Waldron. He was a co-producer, too. And he worked with Waldron before on Rick and Morty and Heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts