"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
A "Wonder Man" series is in the works. Destin Daniel Cretton will be executive producer (and possibly director), and Andrew Guest is the head writer.
Suffice to say that was unexpected... but groovy. Looking forward to see what Cretton has in store and to boot Guest from Brooklyn Nine Nine and Community. Yeah, I hope as well they stay away from Fillion.

Aha, so that Wonder Man tease in the Wanda Vision featurette wasn't just a fluke, lol.

I wonder if this is Cretton's untitled series from awhile back.

EDIT: Person at Variety "heard" it might be Hollywood satire.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I guess that makes sense...I wonder if it's to fit in Hulking o_O.
Feels like some kind of domino effect behind the scenes that matriculated starting from The Marvels or through Marvels down to Secret Invasion. But the implication is Secret Invasion is the lynchpin for another major recurring arc for Phase 4/5.

the greenman

Read this earlier. Honestly, ever since the rumor of Rogen, I was thinking about Segel as well. He seems to like wearing underwear anyway. My only reservations were his voice. Though that can always be tweaked in post nowadays.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Not too many people know Jason Segal is Jewish, so at least he has that down.

How will Hawkeye react to learning his wife dated The Thing in High School?

Frontier

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts