"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I understand, all I know about the character from the comics was she interviewed to be the babysitter for Luke Cage and Jessica Jone's baby.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wonder Man reportedly will be 6 episodes and is casting for a female lead.

This always felt like the hardest sell to me of the Disney+ shows even if I didn't hate Echo...
But on the flipside, I'm glad they gave her her own series was smart like featuring Matt in No Way Home and She-Hulk ahead of his show. Because if Echo's next appearance is in Born Again, they don't have to worry about continuing her arc from Hawkeye as much because they already have a lot to do.

EDIT: Reportedly Agatha is freed from Wanda's spell by a new coven of witches and Billy Maximoff is a teen visiting/attending school in Westview and is a person of interest to the coven.

Jenny Ortega rumored to have been cast as White Tiger for Born Again.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Seems kind of short...but maybe sweet :).

Kind of curious about the female lead. Simon's biggest love interest is probably Wanda, but I guess he may have one or two one-off love interests they can use if they want :confused:.
I wonder if it's the Salem Seven...and what are the chances Billy would end up in Westview again :p?
Oh cool, a Latina Heroine :D!

Maybe DD will get a sidekick :p?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Kind of curious about the female lead. Simon's biggest love interest is probably Wanda, but I guess he may have one or two one-off love interests they can use if they want :confused:.
Odds are it's another Marvel character who is famous an actor/actress.

I wonder if it's the Salem Seven...and what are the chances Billy would end up in Westview again :p?
Yeah, Billy is definitely the most curious part.

Oh cool, a Latina Heroine :D!
Indeed. I think she was almost on one of the Netflix shows. Jessica Jones I think. A P.I. rival or something.

the greenman

Building up the MCU street-level side :).
I think it's fine. I just don't want another "Defenders". I feel like that was clearly a team put together by Netflix. I was already upset with them using the name of one of my favorite teams, but it just didn't gel well enough for my taste.

I felt like all these guys (lady included), all kinda slept with each other. Ewww.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I think it's fine. I just don't want another "Defenders". I feel like that was clearly a team put together by Netflix. I was already upset with them using the name of one of my favorite teams, but it just didn't gel well enough for my taste.
Yeah, and there was literally a comic named Marvel Knights because Daredevil's superhero team had no official name from what I remember.

the greenman

Yeah, and there was literally a comic named Marvel Knights because Daredevil's superhero team had no official name from what I remember.
Umm, hell to the yes! I didn't understand that either.

Depends on who Feige allowed at that time. Clearly he gave them who he had no immediate plans for. However others were caught up in other programs like Cloak & Dagger.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It's fun to see James Sie talk about Jackie Chan Adventures.

No mention for Sam & Cat nor Wendell & Vinnie since those two also premiered in 2013.
Since it's the animated show that was produced in France, ''Xiaolin Chronicles'' sure deserves a redub into English. Do you want to see this happening?
Norm of the North was released 7 years ago today.
The paradigm shift of “it’s 2011 and I want all my cancelled shows back on TV!” to “you better not so much as GLANCE at Moral Orel.”

Featured Posts