"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, I like to think my criticisms of the show go beyond my being a guy, but all power to Jamil here :p.
Well, yeah, but it's fun to see an actor rebuke trolls on a Sunday.

EDIT: Rumor is Marvel Studios is planning to make more specials but necessarily holiday-based but expand the MCU or intro new characters that wouldn't lead their own movies but will benefit from a shorter story and even some shows in early development might be scrapped in favor of a special.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
EDIT: Rumor is Marvel Studios is planning to make more specials but necessarily holiday-based but expand the MCU or intro new characters that wouldn't lead their own movies but will benefit from a shorter story and even some shows in early development might be scrapped in favor of a special.
In comics terms we call those one-shots ;).

the greenman

In comics terms we call those one-shots ;).

Now's time for a Squirrel Girl special, just because.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter

So I guess no St Patricks Day Special starring Shamrock

Frontier

Staff member
So Leapfrog is basically discount Spider-Man with a dash of Iron Man :p.
Oh man, he really is the quippy jovial Daredevil now :D.

And he actually handles himself well against a Hulk! I don't think Jen is used to fighting someone who is actually competent o_O.
Nice. The traditional superhero mix-up fight. :D
In true comic book fashion :).
Does beg the question if they will recast anyone...

the greenman

Although, this is S.Lang questioned on Cable casting from years ago they mention General Ross for Thunderbolts, who I never thought of till I saw this:

But I got another character in mind:
867ed76b14106a18b19302122b1a8ce7.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
I speculate this third pandemic winter could end up being it's very last one, ever (we don't need to have too many).
Went to TGI Friday's for my birthday yesterday. Had a great time there despite the chilly weather in Leicester Square.
I've officially turned 26 years old.
Nowadays, Cartoon Network have done everything they can to bury Powerpuff Girls Z, not referencing it in Crossover Nexus and other Cartoon Network media. Why?!

Featured Posts