"Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution" (Netflix) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Here's the trailer.

I'm sensing the marketing is a little less deceptive this time around :p.

So we've got:

- Sorceress Evil-Lynn :D.

- Skeletor's forces reunited :evil:.

- Savage He-Man :elle: !

- Ram-Man :)!

- Stratos and Buzz-off! Admittedly also as mooks :sweat:.

- Restored He-Man's final battle with Skeletor :cool:.

IDistractedYou

Perky Prince of Painful Puns
I think the marketing for this is more in line with what a lot of people expected the whole series to be from episode 1. But heroes failing and then winning just makes for a better narrative.

Well there will still be a Teela and Evil-Lynn throwdown I am sure. Though in this case Evil-Lynn will be the one with an edge. My prediction is the current Sorceress will give up what little power she has left to revive Adam. Thus prompting Teela's Quest to claim her own magic to save Eternia. And we are going to to be getting the chance to see that ADAM is the Heart of He-Man not vice versa. And there were a few callbacks to classic episodes in the new trailer too. Including the Rainbow Rider. I am excited and while the story may end up hitting some cliched story beats its fun to see them used with these characters.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Pretty epic trailer. He-Man fans, at the very least, should probably enjoy Adam's role in part 2, going by the really good dialogue he gets here.

And man, the animation is amazing. It still baffles me that we don't get more action cartoons that looks like this.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
It's pretty surprising. I'll be curious to see where they go from here. I know they teased certain things at the end but a lot of what happened felt finite.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

khuddle

This is actually stunning news. I never thought this show would get renewed for a second season.
But I'm all for it. Particularly if we see more of ripped Evil Lynn :)

Frontier

Staff member
Are the usage rights to Hordak different from the She-Ra characters?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I guess it would have to be since it doesn't seem like either siblings can appear in each others' cartoons but they can use the horde/Hordak....

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts