Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Pre-Release Discussion)

Troy Troodon

So the first official gameplay for the long anticipated sequel to Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, has just premiered and oh boy it does not disappoint!

As we see in this video, the world map and of course the nemesis system have just upgraded in this new game. The nemesis and potential allies as presented feature captains, war chiefs, overlords, and followers; and it also features strongholds and fortresses.

These nemesis include not only orcs, but trolls too, specifically the Olog-Hai, which are to normal trolls what the Uruk-Hai are to orcs.

The game even includes new cavalry units, which consists of caragors as we see, though I kind'a wish they got wargs to since they did manage to bring in the trolls; I also wish the nemesis system included men, particularly the Black Númenóreans, since they are better fits for necromancers and the like than orcs.

And looking at these new additions to the gameplay, it almost reminds me of, The Battle for Middle-Earth games, and you know what I like it!

What do you guys think thus far?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Confession: I know some people italicize titles, I had to do that for my college writing course. I’m just too lazy to italicize titles whenever I’m not required to.
Added a new page to the Pokémon section of my site: Pokemon: The First League

The winner of this matchup is Operation Zero, which got 6 votes. House Of Bloo's got nothing. The next matchup is between the 2011 Winnie The Pooh movie and My Little Pony: Rainbow Road Trip. The latter is just barely an hour long, but it still qualifies.
Damn, this year has not been kind to celebrities.
YouTube has rejected my counter-notifications.
I'm going to take drastic measures. Maybe my wording was vague.

Featured Posts