"Middlemost Post" News & Discussion Thread

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Nick's website schedule updated, and the new MMP episode for April 22nd has been pulled.
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 6.45.20 PM.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
At this point, Nickelodeon should not be so trigger happy in pulling premieres at the last minute.

kanc

Not surprised but disappointed that Middlemost Post gets pulled. If it doesn't get new episodes months later, then this could possibly be sign of Nicktoons burnoff, just like It's Pony did

BrovivoReturnal

God, if the reason they added Fairly Odder replacing Middlemost Post was because it's technically animation would be a god awful reason, and also Fairly Odder is just a cheap reboot and shouldn't even be a thing, aside from Middlemost Post deserves to end its first season strong as in under a year on Nickelodeon, and not get shelved to NickToons, hopefully this gets reverted.

Streaker Prower

God, if the reason they added Fairly Odder replacing Middlemost Post was because it's technically animation would be a god awful reason, and also Fairly Odder is just a cheap reboot and shouldn't even be a thing, aside from Middlemost Post deserves to end its first season strong as in under a year on Nickelodeon, and not get shelved to NickToons, hopefully this gets reverted.
I wish that it was a Sonic Cartoon based on the Sonic Movies instead of a Bad Reboot like Fairly Odder, what’s next Seth Macfarlane’s Berenstain Bears

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

That’s not the reason why it was pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmileyToonatic

Not sure if there’s still episode talkbacks on this show, but I saw last week’s new ep.

Dolores Moody was absolutely wonderful. I love the art style on this show so much. So fun and expressive. Parker going to great lengths to cheer up Dolores was downright hilarious. P.I.R.A.T.E. was excellent too. That pirate wallet joke killed me. I can’t remember the last time I’ve given a cartoon a 10/10 rating. But this show has definitely earned one.

Man, I love this show.

kanc

Thefutoncritic.com has released Fri Jun 3 shows as it includes: The Loud House, The Casagrandes, Rugrats (2021), Tooned In, and Nick Shorts Showcase. Still nothing for Middlemost Post. If it wasn't for Fairly Odder rerun, Middlemost Post would've finish the season by then.

SmileyToonatic

Thefutoncritic.com has released Fri Jun 3 shows as it includes: The Loud House, The Casagrandes, Rugrats (2021), Tooned In, and Nick Shorts Showcase. Still nothing for Middlemost Post. If it wasn't for Fairly Odder rerun, Middlemost Post would've finish the season by then.
Middlemost Post is such a great show. If only Nick gave this show more time slots for new eps and reruns. Same with their other shows. I love SpongeBob a lot (their new eps have been exquisite) but maybe they could cut back on a few SpongeBob repeats for a few Middlemost Post reruns. I’m probably asking for too much, considering this is Nick we’re talking about. :D

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts