"Moon Knight (Disney+ Limited Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this series

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Forgetful

• Total voters

reflection01

I didn’t like Moon Knight but I agree with no dropping in a Gorr reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
We were robbed of an outright Kang reference :p.
It would have been rad but a new character show has to tow the line and not look like a reference factory or it'd look too thirsty to show its place in the MCU. We got subtle nods to Asgard, Wakanda, and the GRC, an outright reference to Madripoor and the Ancestral Plane, and kind of subtle gimmick introduced here about regular people not seeing the supernatural that already has come into play in
a movie that just came out
I think keeping it 98% standalone with peppering in a few things on the down low was the right choice.

EDIT: The Marvel Studios: Assembled: The Making of episode for Moon Knight should be available on Disney+ shortly in the next few hours.

EDIT2: Assembled episode reportedly delayed to May 25.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
It would have been rad but a new character show has to tow the line and not look like a reference factory or it'd look too thirsty to show its place in the MCU. We got subtle nods to Asgard, Wakanda, and the GRC, an outright reference to Madripoor and the Ancestral Plane, and kind of subtle gimmick introduced here about regular people not seeing the supernatural that already has come into play in
a movie that just came out
I think keeping it 98% standalone with peppering in a few things on the down low was the right choice.
Especially considering we might not be seeing Moon Knight again anytime soon...

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
we were missing some good Midnight Sons build up :cool:.
In due time, imo. I don't think the series should have been a place to set it up.

Maybe someday Marc and Frenchie will reunite in the MCU...
5/11: Seems inevitable since he called Marc's phone once during the course of the show.

5/12: Ammit concept art posted.

Jackson Sze posts Khonshu concept art.

Slater tried to get the Dracula meme in.

Slater comments on Jake.

5/13: Diab debunks the Hulk rumor. Ruffalo happened to be filming a movie in Budapest and was staying in the same hotel as the MK crew.

More Moon Knight concepts.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And now it's time for the first matchup of the first round. This matchup is between The Muppet Movie and Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird.

I am so excited about San Deigo Comic-Con going to check everything.
Palk Áron 2002 wrote on Giosiri's profile.
Love your avatar. Number 3 (I know it's Numbuh but I rather spell it normally) is my favorite female character from any CN original. :)
With Disney+ adding Anime in Japan and with CN and WBA producing new Anime and Action Cartoons, Paramount needs to do something to compete with Disney, Warner Bros, Netflix, AMC Networks and especially Sony in the Anime Market either buying an Anime Distributor, create a alliance with a Anime Studio or producing Anime in-house with a Anime Studio providing the animation production

Featured Posts