Music of Cartoon Planet

Moleoman

This album isn't actually on any of the distributors' websites anymore. This sort of thing apparently happens occasionally, where certain albums become discontinued, often due to copyright issues.
Actually, the album is available on KPM Music website, which has almost all original Music House albums, excluding MHE 37 and MHE 58 - both of which are oddly still available on Unviersal PM's US* site: [[ngMeta.ogTitle]] - KPM Music

felineki

I put together a trailer for the Youtube channel I've been collecting Cartoon Planet music on. It features a sampling of some of the show's more memorable and frequently-used tunes over some stock footage editing done in a stylistic homage to some of the show's own visuals. Be warned, you might experience an interruption from a familiar trio of aliens that resemble a certain meat product.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Found this from Reddit. Had to trim the original a bit. And yeah the guy in the 2nd half of this is the new Sokka actor.
20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts