New York Comic-Con 2022 Info

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Below is a list of DC Live-Action Movies & TV related panels at this year's New York Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info is available.

Also check out the --- NYCC 2022 Info for DC Animation.

Warner Bros. Discovery Press Release.
NYCC panels and screenings schedule.
  • Thursday, October 6
3:15 PM - 4:30 PM - PENNYWORTH: THE ORIGIN OF BATMAN’S BUTLER - SCREENING

The DC origin series Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler follows Alfred Pennyworth, a former British SAS soldier, who forms a security company in 1960s London and goes to work with young billionaire Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha, before they become Bruce Wayne’s parents. Season three, premiering October 6 as a Max Original, begins after a five-year time jump: the civil war is over, and a cultural revolution has changed the world for better or worse – ushering in a new age of Super Heroes and Supervillains. Join series stars Jack Bannon and Ben Aldridge along with executive producers Bruno Heller and John Stephens for a screening of the thrilling season three premiere, as well as a discussion of the new season, exclusive sneak peeks and more. The panel will be moderated by Christian Holub (Entertainment Weekly).

Room 401

• Friday, October 7
1:45 PM - 2:45 PM - BATMAN: THE AUDIO ADVENTURES - CAST AND PRODUCER PANEL

Batman: The Audio Adventures, the Webby Award-Winning original scripted podcast, is returning to the ear waves with a second season coming soon to HBO Max. Join Emmy® Award-winner Dennis McNicholas (Saturday Night Live) alongside cast members Jeffrey Wright (The Batman) and Bobby Moynihan (Saturday Night Live) for a preview of the all-new collection of Gotham City noir crime tales. Batman: The Audio Adventures is written and directed by Dennis McNicholas and features a star-studded cast including Jeffrey Wright, Seth Meyers, Chris Parnell, Rosario Dawson, Bobby Moynihan, John Leguizamo, and more lending their voices to bringing the thrilling, fantastical, and sometimes comical stories of Gotham City to life. Listen to season one of Batman: The Audio Adventures now on HBO Max or wherever you get your podcasts.

Room 401

• Saturday, October 8
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM - SMALLVILLE - CAST REUNION

Over 20 years ago, Smallville, the groundbreaking superhero drama, hit television. Join Tom Welling (Clark Kent), Erica Durance (Lois Lane), Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) and John Glover (Lionel Kent) as they reflect on the shows history and answer fan questions!

Main Stage

• Sunday, October 9
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM - DOOM PATROL

In the upcoming fourth season, the team unexpectedly travels to the future to find an unwelcome surprise. Faced with their imminent demise, the Doom Patrol must decide once and for all which is more important: their own happiness or the fate of the world? Join series stars Brendan Fraser, Diane Guerrero, April Bowlby, Joivan Wade, and Michelle Gomez for an exclusive discussion and first look of the upcoming season. The panel will be moderated by Andy Swift (TVLine).

Main Stage

4:15 PM - 5:00 PM - TITANS

In the upcoming fourth season, debuting this November on HBO Max, having saved Gotham, the Titans hit the road to head back to San Francisco. But after a stop in Metropolis, they find themselves in the crosshairs of a supernatural cult with powers unlike anything they’ve faced before. Join showrunner and executive producer Greg Walker and series star Brenton Thwaites, and more to be announced cast for a preview of the upcoming season, including first looks, exclusive reveals, and more. The panel will be moderated by Damian Holbrook (TV Guide Magazine).

Main Stage

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts