Nick on Paramount+

kanc

Does Paramount+ have all the classic nicktoons in their library?.
Oh Yeah Cartoons, Catscratch, The X's, El Tigre, Back at the Barnyard, Rugrats: Preschool Daze, Winx Club, TMNT 2012 series (but it's on hulu), Rabbids Invasion (but it's on netflix), Middle School Moguls, The Casagrandes, It's Pony, as well as N@N cartoon originals: Fatherhood, and Glenn Martin DDS were not included in paramount plus stream yet.

Markus Nelis

Oh Yeah Cartoons, Catscratch, The X's, El Tigre, Back at the Barnyard, Rugrats: Preschool Daze, Winx Club, TMNT 2012 series (but it's on hulu), Rabbids Invasion (but it's on netflix), Middle School Moguls, The Casagrandes, It's Pony, as well as N@N cartoon originals: Fatherhood, and Glenn Martin DDS were not included in paramount plus stream yet.
He asked if there are all the cartoons. You just named some.

Moe

Does Paramount+ have all the classic nicktoons in their library?
If you ask about 90s Nicktoons cartoons? Yes, actually almost.

Only missing is Oh Yeah! Cartoons and 15 episodes of Ren & Stimpy Show.

As for 2000s Nicktoons cartoons, some are missing like Catscratch, The X's, El Tigre, Tak and the Power of Juju, Back at the Barnyard and Random! Cartoons.

As for 2010s, missing shows are Winx Club, '12 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (exclusive deal with Hulu), Welcome to the Wayne, Pinky Malinky and recent series. New shows are usually not add until 1 year after season concluded.

Rabbids Invasion (but it's on netflix)
Rabbids Invasion is acquired programming that Viacom doesn't own.

kanc

He asked if there are all the cartoons. You just named some.
I know what he said, I'm just listing the only Nicktoons (Nickelodeon cartoons) and Nick@Nite original cartoons which only have NOT yet been added to paramount plus.
I wasn't sure if Winx Club counted as Nick cartoon since there were dubbed voices of USA ones.

I didn't include Nick acquisitions like Rocket Monkeys, Oggy, since those were NOT Nick original cartoons but acquisitions. Also I didn't include NickJr block shows/Noggin original shows though.

At least @F150Dog is much better to explain more further than I am. Thank you.

kpgamingz

I honestly thought that Rainbow Rangers wouldn’t stream on Paramount+ due to its streaming deal with Netflix and Amazon but it’s coming next month...

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
There are a lot of conflict reports saying Viacom doesn't own '87 TMNT and some said Lionsgate own right to stream TMNT, so those confusion aren't clear up. I don't know why about not on Paramount+.
That's because the 1987 series is still owned by Fred Wolf and Peter Laird had beef with him, which is why said incarnations weren't depicted the same way in Turtles Forever.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts