Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

Magitroopa

UPDATE: KCA website has now been reverted back to 2021. Too bad most of the stuff (including leaked nominees for KCA 2022) are all still viewable in my Twitter thread.
-----
And basically the rest of the nominees have been leaked now.
Woops.
Check through my thread to see all the images (before they're officially announced at least, lol)

Last edited:

kanc

So promo for Friday night (for 3/25) didn't include Loud House nor Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks footage overall.

ToonsJazzLover

I expected Alvin not getting promoted since Nick always forgets about it, but Loud House not being promoted just feels strange since it has been SpongeBob's second fiddle for nearly 6 years

kanc

Here's example of NickRewind commercials start up continuity Mar 2019.. I also noticed that nickrewind airing The Office nick@nite promo during it.

Also before NickRewind shutdown, I noticed Friends promo also aired during NickRewind commercial breaks as well.. But anyone know for TeenNick nighttime is any nick@nite promos still airing it as well?

kanc

Nick promoted Warped! as "one hour premiere event" but not mentioned as season finale

kanc

On watch Nick on DVR and on demand, since Alvinnn!! and the Chipmunks aired at Fridays 8:30PM since Mar 11, they were not included at all.

Nickelodeon yesterday aired exclusive look of Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder, for just around 30 sec or 1 minute.

Last edited:

kanc

So it seems this Friday promo has new Rugrats (2021), although technically The Two Angelicas already premiered last Feb for President's Day

kanc

Nick social media's now mentions tonight's new Warped as season finale

kanc

For Watch on DVR this week, Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks are finally mentioned!

kanc

Last night just had new promo for 5 way crossover special to air on Apr 21

For Nick watch on DVR and on demand, of course Sat nights not including new Danger Force nor KCA at all (although that Nick on DVR promo started yesterday morning)

general Nick promo including Nick shows, and even movies as well such as Hotel Transylvanias, Despicable Me, SpongeBob movies, etc..

Last edited:

kanc

For Friday night promo, that's been like this for months, 8pm and 8;30pm shows were NOT included in footages at all, until only during Friday premieres that they have little footage of it

kanc

Nickelodeon doesn't seem to be advertising Paddington 2 movie this time. For the past 4 months since last January, Nick has been advertising each movie for airing on Saturday nights. Goes to show how lazy Nickelodeon company can be. The same with watch Nick on DVR and on Nick on demand promo for Friday nights.

kanc

Friday night promo finally includes footages of Middlemost Post and Tooned In along with first two shows: SpongeBob and The Smurfs. They should've done that months ago..

kanc

The promo again for next Friday night no longer including Middlemost Post and Tooned In footages. Then again don't know for Fri May 20 none new episodes 8pm hour are permanent move, but we will see later when thefutoncritic.com updates for May 27

kanc

Nick is promoting SpongeBob Universe, for next Friday, for new episodes of SpongeBob and Kamp Koral, and also a SpongeBob first movie

kanc

Nick@Nite doesn't seem to be advertising Seinfeld this time, despite that the show is airing on nick@nite starting early Tuesday.

kanc

There's summer promo 2022 for Nick, including new episodes of shows and golf special, new Are You Afraid of the Dark (wasn't it supposed to air in fall?)

kanc

Sorry for double post, so for Friday night promo, once again 8pm hour premieres again we're ignored

Also nick@nite finally even managed to promote Seinfeld, at least better late than never

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Disney's Treasure Planet is 20 years old today.

someone has to update that Seinfeld and Young Sheldon are off nick@nite lineup, and also nickatnite.com removed these pages. Only down to two shows
Welp, time to watch my first piece of Shrek related media in 14 years.
Greetings and Salutations, Everyone!
We are Locke & Key Studios. We provide Voice-Over and Sound Design production services for Video Games, Animation, Commercials, Audio dramas, etc.

We also produce Demo Reels for Voice Actors. Come check us out! We're currently producing an anime-scripted audio drama called "OMG, I'm Dating A Vampire!
Still supporting our Drawing Board artists!

Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff!

Bounty Fools is going to be wild!

Featured Posts