Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Ed Liu submitted news

Nickelodeon Announces New "SpongeBob SquarePants" Halloween Stop-Motion Special

Continue reading on Toonzone News.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I'm definitely glad to see that they are doing another stop-motion special, looking at how great It's a Spongebob Christmas came out. Though it doesn't really fit the theme as well, since part of the charm of having the Christmas one be stop-motion was that it somewhat homaged those old Rankin-Bass specials.

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
I'm definitely glad to see that they are doing another stop-motion special, looking at how great It's a Spongebob Christmas came out. Though it doesn't really fit the theme as well, since part of the charm of having the Christmas one be stop-motion was that it somewhat homaged those old Rankin-Bass specials.

There have occasionally have been those rare stop-motion Halloween specials, such as this one by Will Vinton from 1991:

jaylop97

Staff member
Sounds exciting, I really did enjoy the stop motion in Its a Spongebob Christmas and for a Halloween Special I think that they always have a chance of making it a good special with effects at the very most.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Streaker Prower wrote on Otakuninja2006's profile.
Hey Otakuninja2006, I want to see more of your Nickelodeon Slam Schedules please
Pixar's Ratatouille is 15 years old today.

It looks like Paget Brewster didn't know that DuckTales would end at season 3 given the surprise she felt when she was told about this at the last recording.
themidnightlore wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
A moment of silence for TCM, that got kicked out from the avatar. Joking aside, the avatar rocks nice the corporate WBD colours.

The winner of this matchup is The Muppet Movie, which got 3 votes. Follow That Bird got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Mulan and Kung Fu Panda.

Featured Posts