Nickelodeon Branding Thread

kanc

I'm unable to post screenshots pics for this forum post as it later has load problems, later result "Aw snap!

But TeenNick, Nicktoons network, and Nickelodeon just now got Nickelodeon rebrand for Halloween (halloween brand style similar of promoting Monster High: the movie) but other than that, just same Halloween bumpers from last year as well as 2 years ago.

Today's PAW Patrol airing 7am hour on Nick uses same Halloween branding from last year and 2 years ago (NickJr block), and NickJr channel also uses Halloween brand reuse from past 2 years.

kanc

So NickPluto and NickJrPLuto only using last year's and 2 year ago's Halloween branding, no surprise

Theagames10

I'm unable to post screenshots pics for this forum post as it later has load problems, later result "Aw snap!

But TeenNick, Nicktoons network, and Nickelodeon just now got Nickelodeon rebrand for Halloween (halloween brand style similar of promoting Monster High: the movie) but other than that, just same Halloween bumpers from last year as well as 2 years ago.

Today's PAW Patrol airing 7am hour on Nick uses same Halloween branding from last year and 2 years ago (NickJr block), and NickJr channel also uses Halloween brand reuse from past 2 years.

The bumpers, I definitely don't remember at all.

"Monsterfest" is what bumpers say on the main network. Didn't they do "Trick or Scream" or something similar last year or 2 years ago?

kanc

The bumpers, I definitely don't remember at all.

"Monsterfest" is what bumpers say on the main network. Didn't they do "Trick or Scream" or something similar last year or 2 years ago?
Im guessing nobody else is responding? I guess I am the only one to respond to..

OK. The only reason for new bumpers in Oct 2022 is because they're promoting for Monster High: The Movie which will premiere tomorrow on Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick in same day in same day as paramount plus stream.

After the premiere is over, then it will probably return with same reused Halloween bumpers sometime for 2020 ones I believe

Here's examples:

kanc

I'm unable to post screenshots since there's load error of animesuperhero forums..

Today Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick got countdown bug for Monster High

ddg1208gaming

Once again, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, and TeenNick has the same screen bug from 2020 and 2021.
Nickelodeon Screen Bug Monster Fest.png
Nicktoons Screen Bug Monster Fest.png
TeenNick Screen Bug Monster Fest.png

kanc

1668193013124.png

Nickelodeon has special branding logo due to today Paramount plus now available for Transformers: Earthspark.

Nicktoons network and NickPluto has it too, but Im unable to post screenshots.

Last edited:

kanc

1668783992372.png

Most of the Nickelodeon channels: Nickelodeon, Nick@Nite, NickJr channel, NickJr block, Nicktoons, and NickJrPluto are using blue branding due to Paramount Plus Streaming now Blue's Big City Adventures.

I'm unable to post other screenshots for now.

Last edited:

kanc

Nickjr block, TeenNick starting today uses same Christmas branding.

Nicktoons network now using blue logo because of today's paramount plus release of Fantasy Football.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon now using same Christmas branding

Last edited:

kanc

Since last March, Nick has just rebranded, and NIckJr block since last July rebranded. But nick@nite hasn't yet.

When a movie had aired around 7pmish to 9:15pm or 9:30pm, they used Nick brand and no longer using split branding anymore, which had happened for past several months, and still currently doing it.

But temporarily for short time. since movie aired from 6am-8am, they used split branding for it.

Superfemg1rl

Nick is using the new Nickelodeon splat logo right now.

Must be a sign that Nick@nite will eventually rebrand with splat logo.

kanc

Nick@nite finally got a new rebrand as of today 6am, as well as new update bumpers and new promos!

The website hasn't updated yet, and they still show 2016 style not so split screen credits.

The social media hasn't yet updated

Last edited:

Superfemg1rl

Just in case nobody noticed, Nick at Nite now has new rebrand not so split screen credits that also shows up next banner along with new show icon images l.

kanc

TeenNick somehow the logo bug splat, but in Halloween mode, since today is premiere of A Really Haunted Loud House. But the bumpers still in 2019 mode.

Nicktoons has NOT yet rebranded, and I think NickMusic hasn't rebranded yet,

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts