Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

kanc

Someone asked for the fate of That Girl Lay Lay, since David A Arnold passed away, John D Beck responded that the show will start production again today. So I'm guessing it means Nick quietly renewed That Girl Lay Lay to season 3..?

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

Someone asked for the fate of That Girl Lay Lay, since David A Arnold passed away, John D Beck responded that the show will start production again today. So I'm guessing it means Nick quietly renewed That Girl Lay Lay to season 3..?
That someone was me, by the way.

kanc

1669657457529.png

Just to point out that attachment says that Bubble Guppies series has 132 episodes. So that means season 6 have extended to 26 episodes. Don't know why they didn't mention on this year's upfront.

On Feb 2020 article stated that Bubble Guppies renewal of season 6 had 20 episodes, so it might be old news.

Last edited:

kanc

We know It's Pony was already cancelled, but Middlemost Post still is in limbo, season 3 still hasn't been announced. The last new episode aired was last month, which was Halloween episode

ToonsJazzLover

Pony's obviously dead. Any show that get burned off to Nicktoons never get another season. But I still have hopes that MMP can get another season. 33 half hours is not enough.

Action!

It appears that Kamp Koral may be ending after Season 2 as LeakDB says that it is ending after Season 2 as it has Untitled Series Finale as the last episode of Season 2.

kanc

If iCarly reboot ever will air on linear channel, it most likely will be nick@nite sometime in the future. 2 episodes already aired on nick@nite before but just for special look.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just want to say that I totally called it that Diamond White could voice Moon Girl 3 years in advance.

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter

Featured Posts