Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

kanc

That last thread above I linked so far reached 1000 posts. I made new thread so, keep the discussion for Nick renews/cancel thread. Thanks

kanc

I wonder why Nick hasn't announced the fate for Danger Force, Warped!, and Side Hustle whether these shows were cancelled or renewed? Warped is no longer showing reruns on Nick, but it airing in TeenNick only weekends. Danger Force and Side Hustle only this time get reruns from previous new episodes only Monday evening slot.

kanc

The animator of It's Pony confirms that the show is ending after season 2 due to bad treatment of movement to Nicktoons network.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver

The animator of It's Pony confirms that the show is ending after season 2 due to bad treatment of movement to Nicktoons network.
He’s also the creator of the show

kanc

Sounds like both Warped! and Side Hustle are left in limbo if Nick decides not to renew for another season or cancels them.

Warped! had only one season with 13 episodes. Side Hustle fared better, it had two seasons with 44 episodes.

Side Hustle only is 46 episodes, season 2 finale is set to air on Jun 30.

Also Danger Force is on fate too as well.

kanc

I was close on Side hustle.

How many episodes did Danger Force air?

Season 1 has 26 episodes (including quarantine episode), and season 2 ordered 26 episodes, plus one special which was Behind the Dangerverse

They aired 22 episodes for season 2, currently they are airing new episodes every Thursdays

After Jun 30, there are 2 more episodes left for season 2 to finish. Unknown yet but it would likely finish by July

kanc

1655841201683.png

Thefutoncritic updated and Danger Force will finish the season 2 back to back by Thurs Jul 7.

Henry Danger movie is in the works for paramount plus and would stream later this year, so I wonder whether Danger Force getting season 3 or not.. Nickelodeon has been very quiet for press when they never announce renewing shows for awhile.

ToonsJazzLover

I really hope they renew the non-black sitcoms (Dylan and Lay Lay were already renewed a while back). I think the big problem comes from the fact Danger Force share a crew team with Fairly Odder (Christopher Novak runs both shows) and John D Beck and Ron Hart work on both Side Hustle and That Girl Lay Lay (the former as showrunners).

ATSFGuy

I really hope they renew the non-black sitcoms (Dylan and Lay Lay were already renewed a while back). I think the big problem comes from the fact Danger Force share a crew team with Fairly Odder (Christopher Novak runs both shows) and John D Beck and Ron Hart work on both Side Hustle and That Girl Lay Lay (the former as showrunners).
Interesting, thanks for sharing that.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
according from somebody who worked on the show on instagram, side hustle has ended, with no season 3, it ended on a cliffhanger...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts