Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
They aired an unaired episode of The Casagrandes on the Nicktoons channel, which would signify that the show is getting the Nicktoons death treatment! We cannot let these things happen anymore, and this is bad, especially when it’s a Loud House spinoff! I bet the show staff will fire back at Nick for this incident!

JTOONSAnimation

They aired an unaired episode of The Casagrandes on the Nicktoons channel, which would signify that the show is getting the Nicktoons death treatment! We cannot let these things happen anymore, and this is bad, especially when it’s a Loud House spinoff! I bet the show staff will fire back at Nick for this incident!
I'm sure it was just an accident, it was a sister episode to an already aired episode ("Maybe-sitter"), Nick must've just aired the wrong pairing.

Besides its just one unaired 11-minute episode, nothing to get too upset over, this doesn't mean Nickelodeon is dumping the series onto Nicktoons, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I find it odd how the end credits to Dreamhouse Adventures last about 30 seconds, but the end credits to It Takes Two last over a full minute.

The news is making me angry. Stop existing, the news. I'm warning you.

If what is happening constitutes "good news" (and I suppose it does) imagine how enraged the bad news has been making me.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when DuckTales (2017) premiered. I found this reboot to be an entertaining watch and was impressed by how it incorporated aspects of other Disney cartoons (such as Daarkwing Duck). Likewise, I appreciated getting to know Della Duck.
Check Out @Zentron 's Art Stuff on The Drawing Board! Some really cool YouTube stuff starts on the second page!

Nick schedules at last minute changes STILL continues to be out of control because it's too frequent to really keep up with the updates, and this is really annoying.

Featured Posts