Cleveland Steemer

-Nickelodeon changes their logo finally changes their logo
-A schedule that isn’t the same 2-3 shows everyday
-retool nick at nite or remove it all entirely
-a new season of jimmy neutron
-release the SpongeBob episode mid-life crustacean
Thank youuuuu❤️

Streaker Prower

Also, another prediction I have is that Sega Announces a new Sonic The Hedgehog Animated Series by Nickelodeon releasing on both Nickelodeon and Paramount+ In June 2024, An Comedic Knuckles Spin-off for Comedy Central, Two Sonic X ONA’s (Sonic X: The Power of Us and Sonic X: Conqueror of Shamballa Respectively) and a Redub of Sonic X by Studiopolis for Paramount+, and a Tails Focused Prequel to the 2020 Sonic The Hedgehog Movie by the Animation studio behind Sponge on The Run releasing in 2025

Last edited:

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
What predictions do you have for Nickelodeon and its other units in 2022? Here are some of mine:
  • "Kwarantined Krab", "Hiccup Plague", and "Patrick's Tantrum" air on Nick USA, finally bringing SpongeBob's twelfth season to an end.
  • The Loud House is renewed for a seventh season, along with the announcement of a new extended-length special where the Loud family goes to England. (England has cultures different from Scotland, you know.)
  • A revival of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is announced, which is the Season 4 the original show's crew always wanted to do.
  • Big Nate premieres in early 2022 on Paramount+, followed by a premiere on Nickelodeon later. (Although, they could always do a simultaneous P+/Nick premiere instead.)
  • A new Nicktoon is announced, one that is animated in Korea and is story-driven.
  • The Casagrandes is renewed for a fourth season.
  • The first animated show from the newly-formed Avatar Studios is announced.
  • ViacomCBS acquires the Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise (although it would be more of acquiring Bagdasarian Productions) from Ross Bagdasarian, Jr. and Janice Karman, and Nick announces a new Alvin and the Chipmunks show, one that is more of a continuation of the 1980's series.
  • Nickelodeon promotes the heck out of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (live-action movie), Top Gun: Maverick, and Under the Boardwalk, both upcoming films from Nick's sibling company, Paramount Pictures.
  • Nick@Nite shutters, making Nickelodeon a 24-hour channel.
  • Nickelodeon announces a "Redraw Your World"-like rebrand, and unveils an ACME Night-like block. They even re-air holiday specials of their classic original programming for next Christmas.
I understand the first two skipped SpongeBob episodes, but why on Earth would "Patrick's Tantrum" be skipped? Do they not want kids imitating temper tantrums?

Also, another prediction I have is that the new Garfield series gets announced.

Theagames10

I wanna try to make a predictions list for 2022 with Nickelodeon...

but...

I don't feel like anything good will happen with Nick in 2022. My hopes on Nickelodeon have just died down in the past year. If I wanted to make a 2022 predictions list on a TV network, it would just be for CN.

glennbyrnes

1. The Loud House will generate another spin-off and live-action flick.

2.The Casagrandes will get a live-action movie as well.

AdrenalineRush1996

I wanna try to make a predictions list for 2022 with Nickelodeon...

but...

I don't feel like anything good will happen with Nick in 2022. My hopes on Nickelodeon have just died down in the past year. If I wanted to make a 2022 predictions list on a TV network, it would just be for CN.
Honestly, I understand why you're not keen on doing such, I was actually curious on what your predictions for Nickelodeon next year would've been.

SpongeBobFan2004

My predictions:
– Almost all broadcasters in Latin America will stop broadcasting most Nickelodeon/Viacom content due to exclusivity reasons with Paramount+.
– Nickelodeon Movies (and the rest of Paramount) would be reorganized into a filmed entertainment group which will consist of Paramount, Paramount Animation, Paramount Players, MIRAMAX, Nickelodeon Movies and BET FILMS (since Nickelodeon Movies took over the made-for-tv production duties from Nickelodeon Productions).
– It's Pony!, Baby Shark's Big Show, The Barbarian and the Troll etc.. will be added on Netflix (outside US) or on local services in most of Europe and parts of Asia (most episodes will be omitted due exclusivity with Paramount+).
– Nickelodeon will produce more content from more CBS' IP (Mighty Mouse, Sister, Sister, etc.)
– Nickelodeon will broadcast its first ever Kids' Choice Awards from a fully-vaccinated audience with local versions following after that.
– Nickelodeon India would debut more local or (existing) foreign content from Japan and most of Europe.

glennbyrnes

1. The Loud House will have another live-action movie and another spin-off.

2. The Casagrades will get a live-action film too.

3. Guest stars on the Loud House will include Joe Pisipo, Tiffani Amber Thessin, and Daniella Monet as herself when the Loud go to Hawai and play on Paradise Run.

4. Guest stars on The Casagrandes will inclcude Mario Lopez, Lalaine, and Rita Moreno.

SC 01

I know that the Wonder Park series isn't going to premiere on Nickelodeon yet (at least until the movie gets it's own broadcast premiere)... but wouldn't it be easier if it moved to Paramount+ instead? I mean, yes, it's a bit of a ramble... but goshdarnit... announce the show premiere already! Yeesh...

Asa

Here's another prediction of mine:

I know this may not happen next year but maybe in a few years, Viacom/CBS's rights to Rainbow S.P.A content like Winx Club might expire.

ArtieRaccoonYT

-Nickelodeon changes their logo finally changes their logo
-A schedule that isn’t the same 2-3 shows everyday
-retool nick at nite or remove it all entirely
-a new season of jimmy neutron
-release the SpongeBob episode mid-life crustacean
Thank youuuuu❤️
I have a feeling The Mighty B! is going to get a reboot or continuation eventually because the reruns on NickRewind have been getting popular.

kanc

I have a feeling The Mighty B! is going to get a reboot or continuation eventually because the reruns on NickRewind have been getting popular.
Mighty B used to air reruns that numerous times, but this time not anymore. Only original Rugrats is on NickRewind and same for original iCarly.

ATSFGuy

NickRewind should just die already
What's really devastating about this block is that when it first launched, It was "The 90's are all That" (2011-2015). Then in Fall 2015, it became" The Splat" and expanded from I think 5 hours to 8 hours, a number of shows were added to the lineup. Then in early May 2017, it became "NickSplat". On March 18, 2019, The Block renamed itself to "NickRewind".

For 10 years, this Block has renamed itself 3 times with very little or no regard to updating the schedule with fresh content.

I used to watch the block every night from July 2011 to maybe late February 2015. I came back later that fall when shows such as YCDOTOTV and Hey Dude! reappeared on the schedule. But in 2017/2018, shows began to come and go instead of a new schedule being in place. Then it really got screwed up when Alvin, Henry Diaper, and iCarly joined the lineup, which caused the schedule to go from 8 hours to only 3-4 hours.

kanc

Then it really got screwed up when Alvin, Henry Diaper, and iCarly joined the lineup, which caused the schedule to go from 8 hours to only 3-4 hours.
You mean Henry Danger.

Plus that wasn't actually Henry Danger and Alvin that joined NickRewind. Only iCarly did.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Organizing/sorting my Lego collection now that I've got most of it in one room. Don't know how long that will take.

I was big into collecting Lego from the late 90s to the mid-00s, not to mention some earlier sets from others. I've only sporadically gotten new Lego things since then.

And I have a lot of Lego Magazines/catalogs. Plus some misc. merchandise.
(Tom Bodett voice) Time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea.

Good Idea: Throwing a Paw Patrol-themed birthday party for a 3-year old.

Bad Idea. Throwing a Paw Patrol-themed birthday for a 13-year old.

The End.
The dub of "Powerpuff Girls Z" is the source of my infinite frustration because it's isolated from the rest of the Powerpuff Girls franchise, voice cast-wise. To you?

Featured Posts