NickMaster777

My predictions for 2022:

- The rest of It's Pony will go to Paramount+ after airing the 2nd season on Nicktoons.
- It's Pony will end after its 2nd season.
- Middlemost Post will not air new episodes on the sister channels, only Nickelodeon will air the new episodes.
- The Casagrandes will end after its 3rd season.
- The Loud House will end after its 6th season.
- Nick will rebrand and add a bit more variety to the channel, and its sister channels as well.
- The Fairly OddParents live-action reboot will get renewed for a second season, and may also air on Nickelodeon.
- Dora the Explorer live-action reboot will premiere on Paramount+ in the Fall.
- The Patrick Star Show and Kamp Koral will finish their current seasons and start their new seasons (additional episodes for Kamp Koral) in the fall for their linear tv run.
- Kamp Koral will be cancelled by the end of the year.
- Nick will add more live-action slots to their schedule in the summer.
- Garfield will start in the Fall.
- Nick Jr. will add a Noggin block during the weekend mornings, that will air old-school NickJr./Noggin shows.
- NickToons and TeenNick will start airing more classic programming during the early summer.

That's all for my predictions, kind of unrealistic most of these but yeah.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Another family emergency update (long story short):

After charging in and out of the hospital a few more times, my mother had to do a colonoscopy earlier this month and they detected colon cancer. So yesterday, she underwent colon surgery and is now 100% cancer-free.

Now she's in the ICU due to very low blood pressure, still in the process of recovery.
"Crabgrass" is coming back and also in newspapers from Monday, it's a great comic strip if you've not checked it out, you should. “Crabgrass” Will Officially Launch in Newspapers on Monday | GoComics.com
Why does society keep devolving for the last century or so, why is America 50 years behind where it should’ve been? And anybody who tries to makes things better will be swept under the rug or get screwed over by cancer or disease.

I hate to get political here especially but for what happened today I can’t help
Just sending out hearts and hugs to anyone who needs them on this awful day. You're not alone.
Hi, new profile picture I guess

Featured Posts