Palk Áron 2002's Arts

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder and Artist
@SpongeBobFan2004 is next in the "profile banner queue". Since his subtext contains the word "historian", this is based on the infamous scene of SB-129: the time machine traveling to nowhere.
thumbforsbf2004.png

Palk Áron 2002

After themidnightlore, the next profile picture & banner duo who gets it is @Moleoman.

In the profile picture, the colors surrounding the M represent the kids channels.
Emerald - Minimax
Green - Disney XD
Blue - Disney Channel
Gray - Cartoon Network
Dark blue - Boomerang
Orange - Nickelodeon
Yellow - Disney Junior
Red - Jetix
mm_profile.png

mm_thumb.png

Palk Áron 2002

Yet, another simple banner, this time for @Francisque. Since the monster he uses as his profile picture may represent fearfulness, I somehow created this. Smudged the name to make it like if it was moving.

And don't fear, the sentence I used under the name is just a metaphor.
thumbforfrancisque.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yet, another simple banner, this time for @Francisque. Since the monster he uses as his profile picture may represent fearfulness, I somehow created this. Smudged the name to make it like if it was moving.

And don't fear, the sentence I used under the name is just a metaphor.
View attachment 287750
You made me remind of the time when his avatar was a shocked Anais

SpongeBobFan2004

"EHH… WHAT'S UP DOC?"
@SpongeBobFan2004 is next in the "profile banner queue". Since his subtext contains the word "historian", this is based on the infamous scene of SB-129: the time machine traveling to nowhere.
View attachment 287744
That looks great maybe add some details like logos for the four main networks of Venezuela (TVES, Venevision, VTV, Televen) that i watched there on the left and the four major networks of America (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) that I currently watch today on the right….also add a background image of every single international FTA channel SpongeBob has aired (except the ones that air pirated dubs)

Palk Áron 2002

I can't live without Bloo, so another profile picture modification will happen by Monday or Tuesday, and will be posted here. The reason will be posted also that time in the avatar changing thread.

The CN-ish logo will be kept, but will be horizontal and moved to the top.

Palk Áron 2002

The profile banner series continued today, this time with @techyyt. As you can see, although the two TAB channels have the same symbol, they have different BG colors to differentiate the main channel (focusing on recent idents) from the archive one.
thumbfortechy.png

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The official trailer of Saturday Morning All Stars Hits:

I'm intrigued by the "Denver the Last Dinosaur meets Bojack Horseman" cartoon and the Care Bears action parody.
The OST of two games that I played on the PS2 back in Summer 2011. Childhood memories.
Apparently, Nicole Dubuc really liked Gargoyles when she was a teenager. Maybe this was the catalyst of her collaborating with Greg Weisman on a number of projects.

My favourite radio station from my favourite GTA game :)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Flash FM
CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.

Featured Posts