BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
My username, in the style of the 2004-2015 Boomerang EMEA logo, using the three key colors of me.

The connections are so weird that 2002 can be either read out as 2662 or 2602.
palkaaron2002_boomerang.png

BlooCNBoy02

Another channel that will close on 30 June is Red by HBO (thanks to @animegamer for the info).

Every Asian HBO sub-channel uses an "HBO The Works"-style logo, so why not call it HBO Red and unify it?
hbored.png

BlooCNBoy02

Until VHXattilatv01 answers my questions, I developed this.

Euro 2020. Days ago, Italy won against Wales 1-0! Bloo switched to lovely mode! The hearts represent the two well-known Italian AS forum members, the left one is @Francisque, and the right one is @themidnightlore.
palkaaron2002_bloo_italy.png

BlooCNBoy02

I mean for my AS banner for my profile
Oh okay. I couldn't decide because I didn't know that you either meant a desktop wallpaper because of the word "wallpaper", or a profile banner because of the word "profile".

Still, list the fonts for the wordmarks please so I can start making them.

BlooCNBoy02

And now, I somehow created this. A mixture of all Minimax CEE logos, including the 2021 one. I separated them 2 by 2 letters, with only the X being kept from the 2021 logo.
minimax_mix.png

BlooCNBoy02

The logos of Minimax and Duna TV look similar, so I made this: the Duna TV logo, but in Minimax's style.
minimax_duna.png

BlooCNBoy02

A grand finale to my 10-day countdown: this is a closure slide for Fox UK I could dream.
foxnolongeravailable.png

BlooCNBoy02

This thread won't have any new posts until 8 July. Fone Bone advised it as I cannot slow down posting here, I have too much ideas to realize. The secondary reason is that Fone Bone will hold a 4-day marathon in the board where this thread was created, starting on US Independence Day.

Coming here after 8 July: profile banners for @kb6000, @Daffyrocks and @LinusFan303, and maybe @Michael Hernandez and @Fone Bone.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts