BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
After a 4-day break...
pa2002artsback.png

I like Cartoon Network's City and Arrow (a Europe-only ident era) eras, so I start off with that.

BlooCNBoy02

Euro 2020 aftermath: 4 arts in a row!

@themidnightlore, for winning Euro 2020, I give you a temporary profile picture: you are now gold, yellow and orange!
tml_euro2020.png

@RegularCapital gets a silver shield.
rc_euro2020.png

This is a likeliness with @AdrenalineRush1996. Hungary lost after the group rounds, and Portugal as part of the final 16.
likes.png

And despite Poland not winning any UEFA Euros (but it was one of Euro 2012's hosts), I give this trophy for @Perla Magica.
trophy.png

Last edited:

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels

@themidnightlore, for winning Euro 2020, I give you a temporary profile picture: you are now gold, yellow and orange!
View attachment 289764

View attachment 289765

This is a likeliness with @AdrenalineRush1996. Hungary lost after the group rounds, and Portugal as part of the final 16.
View attachment 289766

And despite Poland not winning any UEFA Euros (but it was one of Euro 2012's hosts), I give this trophy for @Perla Magica.
View attachment 289767
Oi, thanks! I became with this a rebrand for Sony Max that never was meant to exist, then :')

Perla Magica

Digital Love

View attachment 289764

View attachment 289765

View attachment 289766

View attachment 289767
Thank you so much.

BlooCNBoy02

This thread won't have any new posts until 8 July. Fone Bone advised it as I cannot slow down posting here, I have too much ideas to realize. The secondary reason is that Fone Bone will hold a 4-day marathon in the board where this thread was created, starting on US Independence Day.

Coming here after 8 July: profile banners for @kb6000, @Daffyrocks and @LinusFan303, and maybe @Michael Hernandez and @Fone Bone.
Oh, and I forgot @jaylop97, I'm planning on creating a banner for him as well since months ago.
Besides the aforementioned users, I also plan creating banners for @19MagiswordLane, @CNCN2014, @Dr.Pepper, @EdCNPowerpuffDrama, @Light Lucario, @Looneyfanfan and @Red Arrow.

BlooCNBoy02

Recreated the "oversimplified" MTV channel logos. The MTV logo is recreated as well, and with the exception of MTV Live (HD), they use the current logo colors instead of the tentative ones.

Although MTV 80's and 90's will keep the 1981 logo, they are included too if they adapted this design as well.
mtv2021_recreation.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

The following still depresses me a lot. If I haven't done any bad things, I would have joined Anime Superhero's server in line with the forum.
ripondiscord_english.png

BlooCNBoy02

The three DIGI Sport channels' logos, with their ident backgrounds. I couldn't make the numbers bigger as Roboto isn't recognized by GIMP.
digisport1.png

digisport2.png

digisport3.png

BlooCNBoy02

A big diversity of Olympic torches given to various people here, before Tokyo 2020 starts.

White - @BlooMac, @Checkerboard and @Light Lucario
Light blue - @AdrenalineRush1996
Blue - me (Palk Áron 2002), @jaylop97, @RandomMe, @RegularCapital and @superkeegan9100
Green - @Fone Bone and @Francisque
Pink - @themidnightlore and @Perla Magica
Red - @wonderfly and @Red Arrow
Yellow - @SpongeBobFan2004
The Hungarian-flagged is given to all of my Hungarian friends, such as @Marcello Prods, @techyyt, @VHXattilatv01 and @zb1ash.
tokyo2020.png

BlooCNBoy02

Due to the Hungarian Olympic team's first gold and silver medals, I've decided to introduce a Youtube version of my Olympics profile picture. The left side has the medal colors, while the right one is the Hungarian flag. It also has the Olympics logo behind Bloo, with a lower transparency to see it in its full glory.
palkaaron2002_bloo_olympics_yt.png

BlooCNBoy02

VH1 is dead in Europe. So I've decided to extend the plus sign of the 2013 logo into a Christ sign, in loving memory of it.
vh1rip.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts