BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
European MTV channels be like (oversimplified logo meme)
mtv_notoversimplified.png

BlooCNBoy02

I cannot start making the banners for the users I listed in July, until 26 August at least. I apologize for the inconvenience for those who are impatient.

BlooCNBoy02

In addition to the 13 planned profile banners, I also want to improve the forum lists a bit. My secondary goal is to make banners for some of the sub-forums inside this one (such as the kids channels' forums, the entertainment board or Café Toonzone).

BlooCNBoy02

I started the (kinda) new wave of profile banners today.

The first profile banner I developed is for @19MagiswordLane. The banner represents a modern cartoon town with a skyscraper, located at the place which is equal to his name and that is, where he fictionally lives.
19banner.png

BlooCNBoy02

@EdCNPowerpuffDrama, you are the next person to get a banner! :) Females are always cute, you are cute too!

This is based on the beginning of the Ed, Edd 'n Eddy intro, where the 3 protagonists are shown upside down. The secondary key is that I used portions from the 4 elements of her name, three characters from the three shows which the name showcases and the initials of the 1992 CN logo.
edbanner.png

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

@EdCNPowerpuffDrama, you are the next person to get a banner! :) Females are always cute, you are cute too!

This is based on the beginning of the Ed, Edd 'n Eddy intro, where the 3 protagonists are shown upside down. The secondary key is that I used portions from the 4 elements of her name, three characters from the three shows which the name showcases and the initials of the 1992 CN logo.
View attachment 290974
Thanks dude, this is awesome and so are you!

BlooCNBoy02

The new MTV logos were modified today for official use. The logo is black on a colored background, and instead of Myriad Pro, they use Gravity Grotesque.

These are my recreations with the normal Gravity font, also includes MTV 80's and 90's, but not 00's, if they adapted the logo as well (actually, they will continue using the 1981 logo).
mtv2021_recreation.png

BlooCNBoy02

The Hungarian RTL-branded channels' logos in the style of the RTL+ Germany and RTL Up (new tentative name for the German RTL Plus channel) logos. I changed RTL+ to RTL3 to avoid confusion with the soon-to-be renamed RTL Most service.

You can see the RTL Up logo here: RTLplus
rtlbrandedchannels_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

This is how my Youtube premiere countdown would look like if Youtube would have an option to modify the default countdown to our customized ones.

The Hungarian phrase in the top means "Coming up: the premiere".
premierecountdown.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts