"Pokemon Master Journeys: The Series" Season Talkback Thread

Light Lucario

Staff member
Netflix.jpg
PokemonMasterJourney.jpg

Ash and Goh continue their adventures across the Pokemon World. Ash is still set on battling Leon, while Goh still wants to capture every Pokemon to work his way back to Mew.

A new season has started on Netflix, so I decided to make a new season talkback thread. I still want to catch up on the previous season and collect my thoughts on the episodes there, but I didn't want to wait too long for this talkback thread in case anyone wanted to talk about the episodes sooner. New episodes will be added every three months or so. Not everyone will be able to watch all twelve episodes, so please use spoiler tags when necessary.​

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
If Ash gets to the top of the Coronation Series, that would be a good way to end his story, with an hour-long epilogue taking place with Ash at 18.

In it, Ash announces he is joining the Kanto Army, like other men in his family have done in the past, and there is a huge send-off party, featuring every previous travel companion along with other characters. The episode can reveal Ash and Misty to be a couple with the latter pregnant with the former's child.

The final scene of the epilogue episode would be Ash and Pikachu walking towards the bus to head off to an army base while his friends and family salute him.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts