ACME Night News & Discussion Thread

Tommypezmaster

Anyone wanna bet we'll get an Acme Night movie marathon loaded w/ Disney, Dreamworks, and Relativity Media films during Thanksgiving Weekend this year instead of a TTG marathon?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
We got the ACME Night December 2022 lineup and we got one premiere.
And with that, this will mark the first time Power Rangers aired on Cartoon Network USA, even though it's the 2017 film than the overall show but still this marks the franchise one of the few to have aired in all three major family-oriented broadcasters as in Disney (albeit on Toon Disney than on Disney Channel), Nickelodeon and now Cartoon Network.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
And with that, this will mark the first time Power Rangers aired on Cartoon Network USA, even though it's the 2017 film than the overall show but still this marks the franchise one of the few to have aired in all three major family-oriented broadcasters as in Disney (albeit on Toon Disney than on Disney Channel), Nickelodeon and now Cartoon Network.
Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie aired in 2008

KT Studios

Next Sunday Night on ACME Night:
Batman faces off against Two-Face and The Riddler and meets his partner-in-fighting-crime, Robin in Batman Forever (5PM ET/PT)

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Did ACME Night just moved to [adult swim]?

• Informative
Reactions: Moe

Moe

Moving truck with full of older CN shows and movies come from CN went on way to AS, so arrived and unpacked, and AS schedule expanded to 4 pm in our area (central time zone).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts