Post random pictures

stephane dumas

stephane dumas

When was the last time we saw a 1985-87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door sedan in nice shape? The guys of Curbside Classic posted a collection of old cars parked at the big box store.

AdrenalineRush1996

Yep, Sumol did a orange/chocolate-flavoured soft drink back in 2009.
44953L.jpg

Knol, Google's failed attempt at doing a Wikipedia rival.
Knol_screenshot.png

The Arding and Hobbs building that used to be a Debenhams.
(Former)_Arding_and_Hobbs_store,_Lavender_Hill,_Battersea.jpg

I walked past by this on Saturday.
4069515560_ae8d8658c2_b.jpg

DickensCar

Hey, RandomMe, is this a screenshot from some game? It looks like some kind of visual novel or something. If I still understood what was written on those hieroglyphs, it would be clearer. If this is a screenshot from your game project, then I would work a little with the light, since it is clearly at a low level here. A few years ago, I also made my own small game, and therefore I am familiar with the fact that when you do a project alone, you lack knowledge in all areas and the project turns out to be very raw at the end. It would be interesting to see your other works if you continue to do this.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
In progress of redesigning my CN chart for the new year. It's mostly inspired by the Redraw era. Sort of a mishmash between @CNBRarchive's recent Redraw-themed Boomerang chart and Kian's chart layout.

Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
Is there any hope for a new installment in the Xiaolin Showdown franchise or not?

Featured Posts